The West Bengal University of Health Sciences to release BHMS 4th Professional Supplementary Exam 2016 Result on the official website of the Organising Board. The candidates attempted the examination can check the result as soon as released. The candidates who pass the examination will be passed to the next semester.
ABOUT THE ORGANISING BOARD
West Bengal University of Health Sciences (WBUHS) was set up in the year 2003. It was established for the better management of the health and medical education related courses which were so far taught separately by the University of Calcutta, and the Universities of Burdwan and North Bengal. It even offers medical courses which include Doctor of Medicine (Homoeopathy) and Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery (BHMS).
HOW TO CHECK West Bengal University of Health Sciences BHMS 4th Professional Supplementary Exam 2016 Result
- The candidates must log in to the official website
- The link to the official site will take you to the home page of the organising Board.
- From the home page, check for the link to exam results.
- Select the West Bengal University of Health Sciences BHMS 4th Professional Supplementary Exam 2016 Result.
- Enter the register number.
- Submit the details and view the result.
- Save and take the photocopy of the result for reference.
This page will update all the notifications related to the Board and the examination. The candidates doing their courses under the University are advised to bookmark this page for reference.