Wellington Cantonment Board Recruitment 2016
The Wellington Cantonment Board has released a notification for the recruitment of Lower Divisional Clerk, Pipe Fitter, Safaiwala and others posts in its various department. There are almost ten vacancies to be filled. Interested and Eligible candidates do visit the Official Website to Apply for the post before the last date. The last date for the submission of the application form is on 16th August 2016. For More details, the candidates can visit the Official Website www.cbwellington.in. All the applicants can apply through online mode on its official website.
- Lower Division Clerk: 03 Posts
- Electrical Lineman: 01
- Pipe Fitter: 01 Posts
- Safaiwalas: 03 Posts
- Mazdoors: 02 Posts
Educational Qualification: Lower Division Clerk Posts: The candidates should posses 12th class from a recognised board and having 35 wpm in English.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 years
- Maximum Age Limit: 25 years
Name of the Organization: Wellington Cantonment Board
Name of the posts: Lower Divisional Clerk, Pipe Fitter, Safaiwala and others posts in its various department.
Number of Vacancies: 10 Posts
Official website: www.cbwellington.in
Applying Method: Online
Deadline: 16th August 2016
Selection process: The candidates will be selected based on the performance in the skill test and written exam.
Application Fee: General /OBC Category have to pay Rs. 100 as application fee. And the Reserved category candidates are exempted from application fee.
Procedure to Apply for Wellington Cantonment Board Recruitment 2016
- visit the Official Website
- Click on the link for Wellington Cantonment Board Recruitment 2016
- Then read all the notifications given in the Website before applying for the post
- Interested and Eligible candidates click on the link for Online Application
- Fill up the form with all the personal and educational details in the prescribed format without any mistakes
- Upload a recent passport size photo and a scanned copy of your signature
- Attach copy of all your Certificates with the Form
- Make the Fee payment through Online or Offline Mode
- Cross check the form before submitting it
- Submit the duly filled form before the last date
- Take a copy of the form for further use