WCCB Recruitment Notification 2016
The Wildlife Crime Control Bureau has released a notification for the recruitment of various posts. There are almost 23 vacancies to be filled. Interested and Eligible candidates do visit the Official Website to apply for the post before the last date. The last date for the Submission of the Online Application is on 19th of May 2016.
- Public Prosecutor – 01
- Inspector – 05
- Stenographer Grade-I (PA) – 03
- Stenographer Grade-III – 02
- Stenographer Grade-III – 01
- Upper Division Clerk (UDC) – 01
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC)- 03
- Constable – 08 posts.
Name of the Organization: Wildlife Crime Control Bureau
Name of The Post: Various Posts
Total Posts: 23 Posts
Official Website: www.wccb.gov.in
Mode of Application: Online
Deadline: 19th May 2016
Educational Qualification: Graduation Degree / Bachelors Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university.
Age Limit: Candidates age should not exceed 56 years.
Selection Process: The Candidates will be selected based on the merit performance in the written test and personal interview. Candidates will be select on the basis of percentile analysis. Candidates who got shortlisted in the written test will proceeded to the following rounds of selection process.
- For Public Prosecutor post selected candidates will get a pay scale of Rs. 15600 – 39100/- With 5400/- Grade Pay
- For Stenographer Grade-I (PA) and Stenographer Grade-II,I posts selected candidates will get a pay scale of Rs. 9300 – 34800/- With 4600/- Grade Pay.
- For Stenographer Grade-III, Upper Division Clerk (UDC), Lower Division Clerk (LDC) and Constable posts selected candidates will get a pay scale of Rs. 5200 – 20200/- With 1900/2400/- Grade Pay
Procedure to Apply for WCCB Recruitment 2016
- Visit the Official Website
- Click on the link for WCCB Recruitment 2016
- Click on the link for Online Application
- Fill up the form in the prescribed format
- Upload a recent passport size photo and scanned copy of your Signature
- Submit the form before the last date
- Take a copy of the form and send the form along with all the necessary documents to the postal Address given below before the last date
Postal Address: Additional Director, Wildlife Crime Control Bureau, Trikoot – 1, Bhikaji Cama Place, New Delhi- 110066.