WBSSC Recruitment 2016
The West Bengal School Service Commission has released a notification for the recruitment of Clerk & Group D ((Peon, Laboratory Attendant, Night Guard, Matron, Helper). There are almost 302 vacancies to be filled. Interested and Eligible candidates do visit the Official Website to Apply for the post before the last date. The last date for the submission of the Application form is on 31st August 2016. For more Details, the candidates can visit the Official Website. Job hunters who wish to WBSSC Recruitment 2016 may apply through online mode at official website @ westbengalssc.com on or before closing date.
- Clerk – 1707
- Group-D – 3216
- Laboratory Attendant
- Night Guard
Educational Qualification: The candidates must possess Class VIII/ Madhyamik or its equivalent from any School recognise or affiliated by Board/ Council.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 years
- Maximum Age limit: 40 years
Name of the Organization: West Bengal School Service Commission
Name of The Post: Clerk & Group D ((Peon, Laboratory Attendant, Night Guard, Matron, Helper)
Total Posts: 4923
Location: West Bengal
Official Website: westbengalssc.com
Mode of Application: Online
Deadline: 31st August 2016
Selection Process: The candidates will be selected based on the Performance in the Written Examination and the Personality Test.
payment through Bank Challan, Sahaj Tathya Mitra Kendra or online (Credit Card/Debit Card/Internet Banking).
|S. No||Post Name||General/ OBC||SC/ ST/ PH|
|2||Group – D||Rs.120/-||Rs.60/-|
|Bank Charges||Rs. 5/-|
Procedure to Apply for WBSSC Recruitment 2016
- Visit the Official Website
- Click on the link for WBSSC Recruitment 2016
- Then read all the notifications given in the Website before applying for the post
- Interested and Eligible candidates click on the link for Online Application
- Fill up the form with all the personal and educational details in the prescribed format without any mistakes
- Upload a recent passport size photo and a scanned copy of your signature
- Attach copy of all your Certificates with the Form
- Make the Fee payment through Online or Offline Mode
- Cross check the form before submitting it
- Submit the duly filled form before the last date
- Take a copy of the form for further use