WBJEE Board has published the entrance examination date of this year from 18-19 April to 5-6 May 2015. The last date for the submission of application form is over. Candidates can get their WBJEE 2015 Admit card from the official website now. The admit cards are available only for the registered candidates. Candidates have to keep the admit card safely with them as it is required for the admission procedures once the result will be out on 20 June 2015. Read further to know much more details regarding the examination.
WBJEE 2015 Examination Schedule
|Date of Examination||Subject, Marks and Timing of Examination|
|5 May 2015 (Tuesday)||–||Biological Sciences (150 marks) 1.00 p.m. To 4.00 p.m.|
|6 May 2015 (Wednesday)||Mathematics (100 marks) 12 noon to 2.00 p.m.||Physics-Chemistry (100marks)3.00 p.m. To 5.00 p.m.|
WBJEE 2015 Exam Pattern
Mainly, 2 question papers are involved in the entrance examination:
- Paper 1- Mathematics/ Biology
- Paper 2- Physics-Chemistry
- Mathematics Paper would be of 2 hours and 80 multiple choice questions will be given. Total marks given for the paper is 100.
- Physics-Chemistry Paper would be of 2 hours and it also consists of 80 multiple choice questions—40 questions from each section– of total 100 marks.
Awarding of marks for each section of question paper:
|Subject||Category 1||Category 2||Category 3||Total Marks|
|Mathematics||60 x 1 marks||10 x 2 marks||10 x 2 marks||100|
|Physics-Chemistry||60 x 1 marks||10 x 2 marks||10 x 2 marks||100|
- All the questions would be of multiple choice ones.
- Negative marking of 1/4 and 1/2 mark will be involved in category 1 and category 2 sections. Whereas, in category 3, there are high chances for 2 choices to be correct. Hence there will be no negative marks involved in this section.