UPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2016
The Union Public Service Commission(UPSC) has released a notification for the recruitment of Medical Officer/Administrative Officer, Store Officer vacancies. There are almost 46 vacancies to be filled. Interested and Eligible candidates do visit the Official Website to apply for the post before the last date. Candidates can apply this UPSC Medical Officer Jobs 2016 through Online mode. Online application available Up to 17 March 2016 at the official website.
Senior Administrative Officer Grade 1: 05 Posts
Senior Administrative Officer Grade 2: 14 Posts
Medical Officer/Research Officer(Ayurveda): 15 Posts
Store Officer: 12 Posts
Aspirants should possess degree in Ayurveda a for Medical Officer/Research Officer(Ayurveda) and for remaining posts candidates should have to pass degree from any recognized university with relevant years of experience
Applicants age limit should be maximum 40 years a on application closing date.
UPSC Medical Officer selection process will be made based on Computer-based Recruitment test (CBRT) conducted by Union Public Service Commission Selection Board
Senior Administrative Officer Grade 1: Rs.15600-39100/-(PB-3) with Grade pay 6600/-
Senior Administrative Officer Grade 2: Rs.15600-39100/-(PB-3) with Grade pay 5400/-
Medical Officer/Research Officer(Ayurveda): Rs.15600-39100/-(PB-3) with Grade pay 5400/-
Store Officer: Rs.9300-34800/-(PB-2) with Grade pay4600/-
Eligible candidates have to pay an application fee of Rs.25/- for General/OBC Candidates through any SBI Bank by cash or Net banking/Credit card/Debit Card. No Fee for SC/ST/PH/Women candidates
Exam Pattern and Syllabus
- The test will be of 2 hours duration and will carry a maximum of 100marks.
- The test will be objective type questions with multiple choices of the answer.
- The medium of the test will be both Hindi as well as English except those about English Language Skill which will be set in English only
- There will be the penalty for wrong answers. Every wrong answer will carry a Deduction of one-third of the marks assigned to that question. If no answer is marked for a question, there will be no penalty for that question.
- Part A: General English
- Part B: General Ability
Procedure to apply
- Visit the Official Website
- Click on the link for Online Recruitment Application (ORA) for Various Recruitment Posts
- Fill up the form in the prescribed format
- Submit it before the last date
- Take a copy of the form for future use
Click here for more Information and new Updates
Entrance Exam Tags: upsc ayurveda medical officer exam 2017
, industries extension officer question paper
, industries extension officer question paper pdf
, industries extension officer question paper haryana
, upsc ayurveda medical officer previous question papers
, previous psc ayurveda questions and key
, upsc ayurveda medical officer exam previous question papers
, industrial extension officer haryana syllabus
, tnpsc agricultural officer exam 2015 question paper
, industrial extension officer exam syllabus