Union Public Service Commission will be published UPSC IFS Mains Admit Card 2017 on the official website – www.upsc.gov.in. All the applied candidates can access their admit card from the official website to appear for the exam
UPSC IFS Mains Admit Card 2017
Union Public Service Commission is going to release UPSC IFS Mains Admit Card 2017 for UPSC Indian Forest Services Exam. The hall ticket will be released in November on the official website of the organisation that is www.upsc.gov.in. The authority has scheduled to conduct the exam on 3rd December 2017. A lot of candidates have applied for the exam before the last date, and now they are searching for the release of the hall ticket. The candidates without admit card will not be allowed to enter the exam hall.
- Name of Exam: UPSC Indian Forest Services Exam
- Name of the Organisation: Union Public Service Commission
- Date of the Exam: 3rd December 2017
- Category: UPSC IFS Mains Admit Card 2017
- Official website: www.upsc.gov.in
- Status: Available Soon
UPSC IFS Mains Permission Letter 2017
Union Public Service Commission has released the notification of UPSC Indian Forest Services Exam on its official website. A huge number of candidates have applied for the exam before the closing date. The candidates who are looking for the hall ticket can download it from the official website. The candidates need to carry the hall ticket into the exam hall. Otherwise, they can’t even enter the exam hall.
UPSC IFS Mains Call Letter 2017
Union Public Service Commission is going to release ITBP Head Constable Ministerial Admit Card 2017 on its official website. Based on the marks, the candidates are selected and will be announced in the way of result declaration.
How to Download UPSC IFS Mains Hall Ticket 2017
- Log in to the official website of the organisation that is www.upsc.gov.in
- Then click on the link to UPSC IFS Mains Admit Card 2017
- Enter your personal details such as date of birth and registration number
- Then click on submit button
- Now the admit card will be displayed on the screen
- Download and take a printout of it for further use