UP SSSC Recruitment 2016
The Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission has released a notification for the recruitment of Entertainment and Betting Tax Inspector, Assistant Horticulture Inspector, Tax Officer & Various Posts. There are almost 288 vacancies to be filled. Interested and eligible candidates do visit the Official Website to apply for the post before the Last date. The last Date for UP Subordinate Service Selection Commission 2016 Recruitment is 07th February 2016.
UPSSSC Job Vacancy Details
Name of the post
|1||Assistant inspector garden||122|
|2.||Merriment and Pnkar inspector||67|
|5.||Salaried platoon commander||17|
|8.||Salaried platoon commander cum Sport officer||01|
Eligibility Criteria for UPSSSC Recruitment 2016
- For Entertainment and Betting Tax Inspector/Tax Officer Posts: Candidates should be completed Graduation/Equivalent from a recognized university.
- For Assistant Horticulture Inspector Posts: Aspirants should posses B.Sc in Agriculture/Biology
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission
UPSSSC is an organization that works under government of India to recruit staff for various posts. So they conduct various exams to recruit the most eligible candidates for the posts.
The age limit for the Post is 21 years to 40 years
The Selection process will be based on the Written test and the Interview
The Online Application will start from 14th Jan to 7th feb 2016
The Application fee for the Candidates are For General/OBC candidates: Rs. 225/-, For SC/ST candidates: Rs. 105/- and For PWD candidates: Rs. 25/-
The pay sacle given to the candidates are Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- with Grad Pay Rs.4200/-.
Procedure to Apply
- Visit the Official Website
- Click on the link for Online Application
- Fill up the form in the prescribed format
- Upload a recent passport size photo and Scanned copy of your signature
- Submit it before the due date
- Take a copy of the form for future use