UP Basic Education Board Recruitment 2016
The Uttar Pradesh Basic Shiksha Parishad has released a notification for the recruitment of Assistant Teacher Posts in Primary Schools. There are almost 16448 vacancies to be filled. Interested and Eligible candidates do visit the Official Website to Apply for the post before the last date. The last date for the submission of the Application form is on 11th July 2016. The Applicants can also check the official website upbasiceduparishad.gov.in for more details regarding the UP Primary Teacher Recruitment 2016.
Before applying for the post, the candidates need to visit the Official Website to know about the Eligibility Requirements that is necessary for the posts. The candidates must possess Graduation with two years Training in Elementary Education i.e. BTC or D.Ed (Special Education) from recognised Institute or University. And the Age Limit should be between 21 years to 40 years. The Interested candidates could apply for the post through Online before the last date.
District wise Vacancy Details:
|S.No||Name of the District||Total Vacancies|
|4.||Gautam Budh Nagar||13 Posts|
Educational Qualification: The candidates must possess Graduation with two years Training in Elementary Education i.e. BTC or D.Ed (Special Education) from recognised Institute or University. The post wise educational Qualification is given on the Website. The Interested candidates can refer the notification.
- Minimum Age: 21 years.
- Maximum Age: 40 years.
Name of the Organization: Uttar Pradesh Basic Shiksha Parishad.
Name of the Post: Assistant Teacher.
No. of Vacancies: 16448 Posts.
Application Mode: Online.
Deadline: 11th July 2016
Job Location: Uttar Pradesh.
Job Category: Teaching Jobs.
Official Website: upbasiceduparishad.gov.in.
Selection Process: The candidates will be selected as per the applicants qualifying in all the rounds
- For General/OBC Category Candidates: Rs 500/-.
- For SC/ST Candidates: Rs 200/-.
- Last Date for Payment of Fee: 13/07/2016
- pay the Fees through E-Challan or SBI Credit/Debit Card.
Pay Scale: the candidates need to need to refer the Official Notification to get the post wise monthly pay Scale for the posts
Procedure to Apply for UP Basic Education Board Recruitment 2016
- The candidates need to visit the Official Website
- Click on the link for UP Basic Education Board Recruitment 2016
- Then read all the notifications given in the Website before applying for the post
- Interested and Eligible candidates click on the link for Online Application
- Fill up the form with all the personal and educational details in the prescribed format without any mistakes
- Upload a recent passport size photo and a scanned copy of your signature
- Attach copy of all your Certificates with the Form
- Make the Fee payment through Online or Offline Mode
- Cross check the form before submitting it
- Submit the duly filled form before the last date
- Take a copy of the form for further use