University of Mysore Recruitment 2016
The University of Mysore has released a notification for the recruitment of Teaching Posts for Backlog and Current Vacancies. There are almost 205 vacancies to be filled. Interested and Eligible candidates do visit the Official website to apply for the post before the last date. The last date for the submission of the Application form is on 23rd July 2016. Applicants may also check the official website www.uni-mysore.ac.in for more details regarding the University of Mysore Notification 2016.
Before applying for the post, the candidates need to check out the Eligibility Requirements that is necessary for applying for the job. The candidates must possess Master’s Degree can utilise this opportunity. The age limit should between 18 years to 59 years.Interested and Eligible candidates can apply through Offline Mode.
|S.No||Name of the Vacancy||Total Vacancies|
|1.||Backlog Vacancies – (PG Departments)||39 Posts|
|2.||Backlog Vacancies of Assistant Professor in Constituent Colleges||16 Posts|
|3.||Current Vacancies – PG Departments/PG Centres||107 Posts|
|4.||Current Vacancies of Constituent Colleges||43 Posts|
- For Professor: Candidates must be a PhD holder in the relevant subject with an experience in University or College and the minimum score of API and PBAS.
- For Associate Professor and Assistant Professor: Applicants must pass Master’s Degree with PhD in the relevant subject and a minimum experience in teaching.
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age: 59 years.
Name of the Organization: University of Mysore, Karnataka.
Official Website: www.uni-mysore.ac.in.
Name of the Post: Teaching Posts.
Total No. of Vacancies: 205 Posts.
Mode of Application: Offline.
Deadline: 23rd July 2016
Job Location: Karnataka.
Job Category: Teaching Jobs.
- For SC/ST/Cat-1 Candidates: Rs 1000/-.
- For Others: Rs 2000/-.
Selection Process: The candidates will be selected based on the Performance in the Interview.
Procedure to Apply University of Mysore Recruitment 2016
- Visit the Official Website
- Click on the Link for University of Mysore Recruitment 2016
- Then read all the notifications given in the Website before applying for the Post
- Interested and Eligible Candidates download the Application Form
- Fill up the form in the prescribed format without making any mistakes
- Paste a recent passport size photo in the Given Space
- pay the Application fee
- Cross check the form before sending it to the authorities
- Then Send the duly filled application form along with all the necessary documents to the Postal Address given below before the last date
Postal Address; The Office of the Registrar, University of Mysore, Mysore.
- Self Attested copy of all Educational Certificates.
- Self Attested copy of Date of Birth Certificate.
- Self Attested copy of Caste Certificate.
- One Passport size photograph.
- Demand Draft.