TNPL Recruitment 2016
The Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Limited has released a notification for the recruitment of Graduate Engineer Trainee, Assistant Manager, Senior Manager and Manager Posts. There are almost 52 vacancies to be filled. Interested and Eligible candidates do visit the Official Website to apply for the post before the last date. Last Date to send the TNPL Application form is 07th January 2016.
Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Limited
TNPL was established by the Tamil Nadu Government to produce newsprint and writing paper using bagasse, a sugarcane residue. Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Limited (TNPL) is a well known Paper Manufacturing Company with a turnover of over Rs.2300 Crore rupees.
Name of the post: Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Limited.
Name of the Post: Graduate Engineer Trainee & Other Posts.
Job Category: State Government.
Application mode: Offline.
Deadline: 07th January 2016
Job Location: Tamil Nadu.
Official website: www.tnpl.com
Age Limit: Deputy General Manager: Minimum Age: 46 years.
Asst General Manager: Minimum Age: 43 years.
Graduate Engineer Trainee: Minimum Age: 25 years.
- For Graduate Engineer Trainee: Candidates should possess First class B.E/B.Tech in Chemical Engineer/ Pulp and Paper Technology.
- For Assistant Manager / Officer (Stores): Candidates should possess First class engineering degree in any Branch.
- For Deputy General Manager & Asst General Manager (R&D and QC): Candidates should possess three years full-time First Class B.Sc. Degree and two years full-time First Class M.Sc.(Chemistry) / First Class full time B.E. / B.Tech. In Pulp & Paper Technology.
TNPL Vacancy Details
|S.No||Name of the Post||No of Vacancies|
|1.||Deputy General Manager (Board Production)||01 Post|
|2.||Asst & Deputy General Manager (R&D and QC)||01 Post|
|3.||Deputy General Manager (Finance)||02 Posts|
|4.||Assistant General Manager (Finance)||02 Posts|
|5.||Senior Manager (Finance)||02 Posts|
|6.||Senior Manager (Board Production)||01 Post|
|7.||Graduate Engineer Trainee||35 Posts|
|8.||Assistant Manager / Officer (Stores)||05 Posts|
|9.||Assistant Manager / Officer (Security)||03 Posts|
Procedure to apply
- Visit the Official Website
- Download the Application form
- Fill up the form in the prescribed format
- Send the Application along with all the necessary documents to the postal Address given below.
Postal Address: General Manager (HR), Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Limited, Kagithapuram – 639 136, Karur District, Tamil Nadu.
Documents to be Sent for Tamil Nadu Newsprint Ltd Recruitment 2015:
- Age Proof or Date of Birth Certificate.
- Community Certificate.
- Educational Qualifications.
- Class & Percentage of marks.
- Experience Certificate.
- Bio-data form