Tiruchirappalli District Court Recruitment 2016
The Tiruchirappalli District Court, operatorTamil Nadu has released a notification for the recruitment of Steno Typist, COperator, Jr Assistant and Senior Bailiffs & Other. There are almost 52 vacancies to be filled. Interested and Eligible candidates do visit the Official Website to apply for the post before the last date. The last date for the submission of the application form is on 24th June 2016. The candidates could check out the Official Notifications to get further recruitment details.
The candidates who have interest in applying this post need to check ut the Official notification to get the eligibility requirements necessary for the post. The Candidates must possess 10th class/SSC/SSLC/Graduation or its equivalent qualification from any government approved Board or University with minimum qualifying percentage of marks. And the Age limit should be between 18 years to 30 years.
- Steno Typist: 12 Posts
- Computer Operator : 02 Posts
- Typist/Copyist: 12 Posts
- Jr Assistant: 09 Posts
- Senior Bailiffs; 17 Posts
Educational Qualification: The Candidates should Possess 10th class/SSC/SSLC/Graduation or its equivalent qualification from any government approved Board or University with minimum qualifying percentage of marks.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 years
- Maximum Age Limit: 30 years
Name of the Organization: Tiruchirappalli District Court
Name of The Posts: Steno Typist, Computer Operator, Jr Assistant and Senior Bailiffs
Total Posts: 52
Date of Exam: Update Soon
Official Website: www.ecourts.gov.in/tn/Tiruchirapalli
Mode of Application: Online/ offline
Deadline: 24th June 2016
Selection Process: The candidates will be selected based on the Written Test, Skill Test and the Interview.
Application Fee: The candidates must refer the Official Website to get the post wise application fee details
Procedure to Apply for Tiruchirappalli District Court Recruitment 2016
- Visit the Official Website
- Click on the link for Tiruchirappalli District Court Jobs 2016
- Then read all the notifications given in the Website before applying for the post
- Take a copy of the application form
- Fill up the form in the prescribed format without making any mistakes
- Now send the application form along with all the necessary documents to the postal Address given below before the last date
Postal Address: The Principal District Judge, Principal District Court, Tiruchirappalli – 620001