SSC JE Recruitment :
The aspirants were invited by the Staff Selection Commission (SSE) for the recruitment of Junior Engineer Posts. A written examination was also organized and conducted for JE(Civil, Electrical and Mechanical) in CWC, CPWD, MES and other depts. Aspirants submitted online applications which started from 01-02-2019 to 25-02-2019. Read more to know details.
SSC JE Recruitment :
Paper 1 of SSC Junior Engineer Posts were conducted from 23-09-2019 to 27-09-2019. It was Computer-based written type of total 200 marks with 2 hours duration. The qualified candidates move on to Paper 2 – Conventional type of 300 marks, and then Paper-II(Conventional) on 29-12-2019 for selected candidates.
SSC JE Mode Of Selection :
– If the application is selected, the next step of aspirants is Tier 1 online exam.
– Candidates are shortlisted based on results of Paper-1, to appear in Paper-2.
– Once candidates qualify for Paper 1&2, next is Document Verification.
– Final selection and allocation of depts will be based on performance on Paper-1 and Paper-2 and candidate preference of depts during document verification.
|SSC JE Paper 2 CBT Result 2020 | Cut Off Marks, Merit List|
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission|
|Post Name||Junior Engineer (JE)|
|Number Of Posts||Various|
|Exam Date||29th December 2019|
|Result Release Date||August 2020 – Expected|
|Selection Process||Computer Based Test, Written Test, Physical Standard Test, Physical Efficiency Test, Medical Test|
|Job Location||Across India|
SSC JE Result :
Every candidate did their best in the exam. They’re all eagerly waiting for their results. The online exam was attended by them and soon Staff Selection will be publishing results on Official Website. Stay in touch with the official website to be updated on results. We’ll be sharing the direct link to the official website to download SSC Junior Engineer Result so they can check results without visiting other websites.
How to Check SSC JE Result :
Follow the steps given below-
– You need to first open the official website of SSC – https://ssc.nic.in/.
– Once you’re there, go to the RESULT tab placed on the top bar of SSC Portal Home Page.
– Click on RESULT link.
– Then you need to click on the JE tab.
– Now you can download JE result in PDF and print it out for future references.