SAIL Admit Card 2016
The Steel Authority of India Limited has released the Admit Card for the SAIL Technician & Attendant Trainee Exam 2016. The candidates who have applied for the Exam can visit the Official Website to download Admit Card for the Exam. The Authority has not yet released the Exam date. But the authority has informed that the Admit card will be available from 20 March 2016 to 03 April 2016 at the official website.
Steel Authority of India Limited
The Steel Authority of India Limited is the world’s leading and India’s largest steel producer with an annual turnover of around Rs.49,350 crores (FY 12-13). It operates and owns 5 integrated steel plants at Rourkela, Bhilai, Durgapur, Bokaro and Burnpur and three special steel plants at Salem, Durgapur and Bhadravati.
SAIL Exam Syllabus &Pattern
- Reasoning-45 marks
- Quantitative aptitude-35 marks
- General awareness-35 marks
- English- 35 marks
- The questions will be in Multiple Choice Questions
- The duration of the exam is 145 minutes
- There are two sections in the question paper i.e., General Aptitude and Technical Section.
- Total marks of 250
- Section I consist of 150 marks and Section II consist of 100 marks.
- Negative marks are there for wrong answers
Name of the organisation: Steel Authority of India Limited
Name of The Vacancies: Technician & Attendant Trainee
Type of Exam: Written exam
SAIL Exam Date & Exam Timings: not yet Updated
Official Website: www.sail.co.in
Admit Card/Hall Ticket Release Date: 20-03-2016 to 03-04-2016
Selection Process: written test, interview, Physical fitness and medical test
The candidates who have applied for the exam are requested to download the Admit Card for the Exam. The Authority have informed that the Admit card will be available from 20 March 2016 to 03 April 2016 at the official website. The information like the date of the exam, Venue of the exam, Time, etc. will be provided in the Admit card. The Candidates are requested to carry the admit card along with an Id proof to the Examination hall. Without the Admit card, the candidates will not allow entering the Examination Hall.
Procedure to download the Admit card
- Visit the Official Website
- Click on the link for SAIL Admit Card 2016
- Enter your Application Number/Registration Number
- Submit it
- Your SAIL Admit Card 2016 will be displayed on the screen
- Download it
- Take a copy of the SAIL Admit Card 2016 for further use