RPSC Syllabus 2020 – Rajasthan Public Service Commission Syllabus has released the latest syllabus for the post of Assistant Statistical Officer. Candidates can go through the article for Rajasthan Public Service Commission Syllabus 2020. Rajasthan Public Service Commission Syllabus 2020 can be viewed and download directly through our page. Candidates are requested to go through the entire article for more insights regarding Rajasthan Public Service Commission Syllabus, 2020.
RPSC Syllabus for Assistant Statistical Officer released
Candidates can download the latest syllabus for Assistant Statistical Officer. Candidates are advised to check the official website at rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in for updates regarding the latest syllabus. Candidates can go through the syllabus and prepare for the exam. Rajasthan Public Service Commission syllabus there will be a negative marking of 0.25 for the wrong answer. Candidates are requested to visit the official website for the admit card.
ASSISTANT STATISTICAL OFFICER SYLLABUS
- Classification, tabulation and frequency distribution.
- Diagrammatic and Graphical Representation: Bar diagram, Pie chart, histogram, frequency polygon, frequency curve.
- Measures of central tendency: Arithmetic mean, geometric mean, harmonic mean, median, mode, quartiles, deciles and percentiles.
- Measurers of Dispersion, Skewness & Kurtosis: Range, quartile deviation, mean deviation standard deviation, variance, co-efficient of variation, moments, measures of skewness and kurtosis.
- Elementary Probability: Classical and statistical definition of probability, addition and multiplication theorems of probability, conditional probability and Baye’s theorem.
- Random variables, Mathematical expectation and Probability distributions: Probability mass function, Probability density function and their properties. Concept of moment generating function, cumulant generating function and characteristic function. Discrete probability distributions: Bernoulli, binomial, Poisson, negative binomial, geometric and hyper geometric. Continuous probability distributions: Rectangular, normal, gamma and beta type one and type two and cauchy. Sampling distributions: Chi-square, t-distribution, F-distribution and their applications.
- Correlation and Regression: Karl- Pearson’s co-efficient of correlation and Speareman’s rank correlation co-efficient, simple linear regression, method of least squares.
- Sampling methods: Simple random sampling with and without replacement, stratified random sampling, cluster sampling, systematic sampling, sampling for proportions.
- Experimental Design: Concept of analysis of variance (ANOVA) for one way and two-way classified data, transformation of data, uniformity trials, principles of design of experiments. Completely randomised design (CRD), Randomised block design (RBD), Latin square design (LSD), missing plot technique, 22 & 23 factorial experiments in RBD, complete and partial confounding.
- Time Series: Components, measurement of trend, measurement of seasonal variations, problem of autocorrelation and its remedies.
- Theory of estimation and Testing of Hypotheses: Point and interval estimation, properties of estimators, methods of estimation-method of least squares and maximum likelihood estimation. Confidence internal and confidence limits. Concept of hypotheses, types of errors, Neyman- Pearson’s lemma, parametric tests for large and small samples. Non-parametric tests- run, sign and median.
- Agriculture Statistics and Statistical Organisations in India: Importance of agriculture statistics, agricultural statistical systems in India, Agricultural census, Livestock census, Agriculture survey, National Agricultural production Index, CSO, NSSO and National Income.
- Statistical Genetics: Physical basis in inheritance, analysis of segregation, detection and estimation of linkage for qualitative characters, genetic variance and its partitioning, correlation between relative’s heritability, repeatability and genetic correlation.
- Interpolation, Extrapolation and Numerical Integration: Finite differences, divided differences, Newton’s forward and backward interpolation, Newton’s divided difference interpolation & Lagrange’s interpolation. Simpson’s 1/3rd and 3/8th rule of numerical integration.
Pattern of Question Paper:
- Pattern of Question Paper
- Objective Type Paper
- Maximum Marks:100
- Number of Questions:100
- Duration of Paper: Two Hours
- All Questions carry equal marks
- There will be Negative Marking
RPSC Syllabus 2020 – syllabus of English, Music and another subject’s Syllabus, 2020
RPSC Various Subjects Syllabus 2020- Candidates can download the latest syllabus for the Rajasthan Public Service Commission exam in PDF format from here. Candidates are advised to check the official website at rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in for updates regarding the latest syllabus.
Check and Download RPSC Syllabus 2020
Subject wise links of RPSC Syllabus 2020
Candidates can go through the subjects provided below.
|Name of the Subjects||Links for the Subjects|
|Paper 1 (General Awareness and General Studies)||Click Here|
|Drawing and Painting||Click Here|
|Home Science||Click Here|
|Political Science||Click Here|
RPSC Syllabus 2020 – Syllabus of Home Guard Syllabus 2020 @ rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
New Update on 16.06.2020: Candidates can download the latest syllabus for Home Guard. Candidates are advised to check the official website at rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in for updates regarding the latest syllabus. Candidates can go through the syllabus and prepare for the exam. Candidates are requested to visit the official website for the admit card.
Physical Standard Test Pattern
Candidates can go through the test pattern provided below.
|Category||General Area (Non-TSP)||Saharia Tribes of Baran District|
|Height||168 cms||152 cms||160 cms||145 cms|
|Chest||81-86 cms||N/A||74-79 cms||N/A|
|Weight||N/A||47.5 KG||N/A||43 KG|
Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
Candidates can go through the test pattern provided below.
|For MALE Candidates (1 KM)|
|03 Minutes 40 Seconds||15 Marks|
|03 Minutes 20 Seconds||23 Marks|
|03 Minutes 10 Seconds||30 Marks|
|For FEMALE Candidates (800 Meters)|
|04 Minutes 40 Seconds||15 Marks|
|03 Minutes 40 Seconds||23 Marks|
|03 Minutes 15 Seconds||30 Marks|
Raj Home Guard Special Ability Marks Details
Candidates can go through the mark’s details mentioned below.
|NCC ‘A’ Certificate – 4 Marks NCC ‘B’ Certificate – 6 Marks NCC ‘C’ Certificate – 8 Marks||08 Marks|
|RS-CIT/ NIELIT/ DOEACC Society/ NCVT Computer Knowledge Certificate||03 Marks|
|Electrician / Fitter / Plumber / Welding / Motor Vehicle Mechanic / Diesel Mechanic / Painter / Fire Technology & Industrial Safety / Fire Man ITI Diploma Certificate||02 Marks|
|National Level Sports Certificate- 04 Marks State Level Sports Certificate- 02 Marks||04 Marks|
|?????? ?????? ???? ?????????? ????????? – 05 Marks ????? ????????? – 03 Marks ?????? ????? ???????? – 02 Marks||05 Marks|
|HMV Driving Licence – 03??? LMV Driving Licence – 02 ???||03 Marks|
Home Guard Rajasthan Final Merit List Marks
- Physical Efficiency Test – 30 Marks
- Special Ability Marks – 20 Marks
RPSC Evaluation Officer Syllabus 2020 – syllabus @ rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
Candidates can download the latest syllabus for Evaluation Officer. Candidates are advised to check the official website at rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in for updates regarding the latest syllabus. Candidates can go through the syllabus and prepare for the exam. Candidates are requested to visit the official website for the admit card. The exam carries 180 marks for a duration of 3 hours. For Rajasthan Public Service Commission syllabus there will be a negative marking of 0.25 for the wrong answer.
RPSC Food Safety Officer Screening Test Syllabus 2019:
Candidates are advised to go through the Rajasthan Public Service Commission Food Safety Officer exam 2019 to get an idea of the exam. Candidate can check this article to get the details.
What are the Important Details on the RPSC Food Safety Screening test 2019?
Candidates can go through the details provided below.
|Organization Name||Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC)|
|Name of the Post||Food Safety Officer|
|Number of Posts||98 Posts|
|Closing Date to Apply||8th September 2019|
|Syllabus Release Date||14th August 2019|
|Selection Process||Written Exam|
|Notification||RPSC Food Safety Officer Syllabus 2019|
What is the RPSC Food Safety Screening test 2019 Question Paper pattern?
Candidates can go through the question paper pattern provided below.
|Section||No of Questions||Marks Allotted||Duration|
|Objective Type||150||150||3 Hours|
Check this link for more referencerpsc.rajasthan.gov.in.
What is the exact Syllabus for RPSC Food Safety Officer Screening Test 2019?
Candidates are advised to check the details provided below for the patterns.
- Chemical bonds and forces
- concept of pH and buffer, thermochemistry, chemical equilibrium, chemical kinetics
- Aliphatic and Aromatic hydrocarbons- the concept of aromaticity, methods of preparation and chemical properties of alcohols, phenols, aldehydes, ketones, carboxylic acids, nitro compounds, and amines
- Different methods of purification, qualitative, and quantitative analysis. Solutions- concentration terms, liquid- properties, surface tension, viscosity, and its applications
- Surface chemistry-adsorption, homogeneous and heterogeneous catalysis, colloids and suspension
- Types of microorganism associated with food, their morphology, and structure
- Factors affecting their growth, microbiological standards, sources of microorganism in food
- Some important food spoilage microorganisms, fermentation- definition, and types
- Microorganisms used in food fermentation, dairy fermentation, fermented foods- types, methods of manufacture for vinegar, sauerkraut, soya sauce, beer, wine, and traditional Indian foods
- Biomolecules – carbohydrates, proteins, lipids, and nucleic acids, their classification, structure, biosynthesis, metabolism, and calorific value
- Enzymes- classification, kinetics, factors controlling enzyme activities, enzymes used during food processing, modification of food by endogenous enzymes
- Vitamins and their types
- Minerals- important minerals and their functions in the human body. Plant alkaloids and their uses
- Animal and plant toxins, Toxic substances and their metabolism- pesticides, metals, food additives, etc
- Classification- a five-kingdom system up to phylum, plants, and animal products used as food by a human. Culture of animals used as food. Eukaryotic and Prokaryotic cells
- Types of cells, animal tissues, and organs.
- Human physiology- Nutrition and Digestion
- Respiration- respiratory pigment, transport, and gaseous exchange. Excretion- structure of kidney and urine formation. Circulatory system- Heart, Blood vascular system, blood, and its components
- Nervous system- conduction of impulses. muscular system- types of muscles and muscle contraction
- Reproductive system. Endocrine system- hormones and their role. Immune system- types of immunity, antigen-antibody reaction. Diseases- deficiency diseases, infectious diseases and diseases caused by animals (protozoans, helminthes, arthropodans
- Genetically modified plants and animals, plant and animal tissue culture and its application
- Importance of GM-crops and their products, environmental biotechnology- pollutants, Biomagnification and microbial bioremediation
- Statistical analysis- mean, median, mode, standard deviation, regression and correlationco-relation, T-test, variance, chi-square test
- Salient features of agriculture with special reference to Rajasthan
- Soil Fertility and Management of Problematic Soils in Rajasthan
- Introduction to Dryland Farming and Agro-forestry
- Introductory knowledge about Production Techniques of important field crops (Wheat, Mustard, Groundnut, Pulses, Bajra, Maize). Horticultural crops (Citrus, Mango, Guava, Ber, Onion, Tomato, Cucurbits, Chilli, Rose, etc.) Spices and Medicinal crops (Cumin, Fenugreek, Fennel, Coriander, Isabgol, Aloe vera, etc.)
- Important diseases and Pests of major Crops and their Management. Importance of agriculture marketing. General awareness about Seed science and Crop Physiology
- Importance of Livestock in Economy of Rajasthan. Fundamentals of Livestock and Poultry Production
- Artificial insemination and Pregnant animal management
- Laboratory diagnostics, Important diseases of livestock and their management
- Present status of Milk and Milk Products. Milk production and quality of milk. Milk processing and packaging. Dairy equipment and utilities. Introduction to livestock products
- Present status of Food Technology in India and Rajasthan
- General methods of food preservation and food processing. Importance of Postharvest technology of fruits and vegetables
- Technology for processed products like Squash, Jelly, Sauce, Pickles, etc. Postharvest Physiology and handling of fruits and vegetables
- Types and functions of Packaging materials used in fresh and processed food. Food laws – brief review of regulatory status in India (FPO, Prevention of Food adulteration Act, Food Safety and Standard Act, Testing Food for its Safety, AGMARK). Hygiene and Sanitation (HACCP, Good Manufacturing Practices, Good Laboratory Practices, etc.)
- Pre & Early history of Rajasthan. Age of Rajput: Major dynasties of Rajasthan and the achievements of prominent rulers
- Emergence of Modern Rajasthan: factors of Socio-Political awakening of 19th century; Peasants and tribal movements of the 20th century; Political struggle of the 20th century and the integration of Rajasthan
- Visual Art of Rajasthan – Architecture of forts and temples of Rajasthan; Sculpture traditions of Rajasthan and various schools of painting of Rajasthan
- Performing Art of Rajasthan – Folk music and musical instruments of Rajasthan; folk dance and folk drama of Rajasthan
- Various religious cults, saints and folk deities of Rajasthan
- Various dialects and its distribution in Rajasthan; literature of Rajasthani language
- Broad physical features- Mountains, Plateaus, Plains & Desert
- Major rivers and lakes; Climate and Agro-climatic regions; Major soil types and distribution
- Major forest types and distribution; Demographic characteristics, Desertification, Droughts & Floods, Deforestation, Environmental Pollution, and Ecological Concerns
- Major Minerals-Metallic & Non- Metallic
- Power Resources- Renewable and Non-Renewable
- Major agro-based industries-Textile, Sugar, Paper & Vegetable oil
- Poverty and Unemployment; Agro-food parks
- Important Persons, Places and Current events of the State
- National and International events of importance
- National and International Organisations- (BIS, ICMR, ICAR, Council for Social Welfare, APEDA, Export inspection Council, FAO, WHO, ISO, WTO)
RPSC Syllabus 2020- FAQ
1. Does RPSC Syllabus available with Exam Pattern?
Yes. Rajasthan Public Service Commission is made available for candidates along with the test pattern.
2. Is there any negative marking in RPSC Exam?
Yes, each wrong answer has a negative marking of 0.25 marks.
3. Where can I download RPSC Syllabus PDF?
Candidates are requested to keep themselves updated by bookmarking our page along with the official website for updates.
4. What is available in the RPSC Syllabus?
Rajasthan Public Service Commission Syllabus will comprise of Topics, Exam Pattern only. The question paper format according to which the questions are framed for the exam.