The Railway Protection Force has renewed the website with the RPF Recruitment 2017, issued on the website is aiming to fill for Constable Railway Protection Force Posts. Candidates can get further details of the RPF Recruitment 2017 on the official website at www.indianrailways.gov.in.
RPF Recruitment 2017
The Railway Protection Force has published with the Job openings for Constable Railway Protection Force Posts through the RPF Recruitment 2017 that will be updated soon on the website. The application mode for the posts is through the online on the site at www.indianrailways.gov.in. For more information candidates can refer to the Official Website.
RPF Recruitment 2017: Job Specifications
RPF Recruitment 2017 was issued on the website of the Railway Protection Force on 16th August 2017. The Railway Protection Force is aiming to fill 18,000 Vacancies for Constable Railway Protection Force Posts. Candidates should note the last date of submission of the application form which will be updated soon and can be applied through online at www.indianrailways.gov.in.
KSP Recruitment 2017: Selection Means
The applicants aiming for a job at Railway Protection Force are selected through the RPF Recruitment 2017. The Railway Protection Force is issued to recruit for the Constable Railway Protection Force Posts. For the selection procedure, candidates are selected through a Physical Efficiency Test, Written Examination, and Interview processes and placed in India.
RPF Recruitment 2017: Detailed Knowledge
- Name of the Institution: Railway Protection Force
- Name of the Positions: Constable Railway Protection Force Posts
- Number of Jobs: 18,000 Vacancies
- Application Mode: Online
- Issue Date of Application: Updated Soon
- Last Date of Application: Updated Soon
- Job Place: India
- Job Classification: Government Jobs
- Official Site: www.indianrailways.gov.in
RPF Recruitment 2017: Eligibility Guidelines
- Aspirants applying for the Constable Railway Protection Force posts should have completed 10th class or its equivalent from any recognized institution or university with minimum qualifying marks.
- The Age limit for the Constable Railway Protection Force Posts should be between 18 to 25 years.