RNSB Recruitment 2016
The Rajkot Nagarik Sahkari Bank Limited has released a notification for the recruitment of Office Assistant-Peon (Trainee) posts. There are various vacant posts yo be filled. Interested and Eligible candidates do visit the Official Website to Apply for the post before the last date. The last date for the submission of the Application form is on 15th August 2016. For more details, the candidates can visit the Official Website.
Rajkot Nagarik Sahakari Bank Limited was established on 05th October 1953 under the leadership of Late Keshavlal Amrutlal Parekh as a chairman. Before applying for the post, the candidates are requested to refer the Official Notification to get the Eligibility Requirements that are necessary for applying for the post. And the Eligible candidates can apply through Online before the final date.
Educational Qualification: The candidates must possess graduation and candidates should have any graduate degree. The Fresher may also apply.
Age limit: The candidates who are applying need not exceed the Age limit of 30 years
Name of the Organisation: Rajkot Nagarik Sahkari Bank Limited
Name of the Posts: various vacancies of Office Assistant-Peon (Trainee) posts
Number of vacancies: Various
Official Website: www.rnsbindia.com
Job Location: Surat, Junagadh, and Mumbai
Stipend: The stipend of Rs 7700/- (Junagadh) & Rs 8700/- (Surat, Mumbai) per month. Only local candidates will be preferred.
Selection Process: Aspirants selection will be depended on Academic record and personal interview.
Procedure to Apply for RNSB Recruitment 2016
- The candidates need to visit the Official Website
- Click on the link for RNSB Recruitment 2016
- Then read all the notifications given in the Website before applying for the post
- Interested and Eligible candidates click on the link for Online Application
- Fill up the form with all the personal and educational details in the prescribed format without any mistakes
- Upload a recent passport size photo and a scanned copy of your signature
- Attach copy of all your Certificates with the Form
- Make the Fee payment through Online or Offline Mode
- Cross check the form before submitting it
- Submit the duly filled form before the last date
- Take a copy of the form for further use