RPSC Recruitment 2016
The Rajasthan Public Service Commission has released a notification for the recruitment of Sub Inspector vacant posts under various categories. There are almost 350 vacancies to be filled. Interested and Eligible candidates do visit the Official Website to Apply for the post before the last date. The last date for the submission of the Application form is not yet Updated. The candidates can visit the Official Website for more Updates.
Before applying for the post, the candidates are requested to refer the Official Notification to get the Eligibility Requirements that are necessary for applying for the post. And the Eligible candidates can apply through Online before the final date.
Educational Qualification: The candidates must possess a degree with minimum marks in any relevant field from any recognised university/ board.
- Minimum Age Limit: 20 years
- Maximum Age Limit: 25 years
Name of the Organization: Rajasthan Public Service Commission
Name of The Post: Sub Inspector
Total Posts: 350
Official Website: rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
Mode of Application: Online
Deadline: The last date for the submission of the Form is not yet Updated.
- Written Test
- Document Verification
- Male – 168 cm.
- Female – 157 cm.
Chest: (required only for male)
- Expanded – 86 cm
- Unexpanded – 81 cm
Weight: 47.5 kg (required only for female)
Application Fee: The candidates need to refer the Official Notification to get the Fee details.
Procedure to Apply for RPSC Recruitment 2016
- visit the Official Website
- Click on the link for RPSC Recruitment 2016
- Then read all the notifications given in the Website before applying for the post
- Interested and Eligible candidates click on the link for Online Application
- Fill up the form with all the personal and educational details in the prescribed format without any mistakes
- Upload a recent passport size photo and a scanned copy of your signature
- Attach copy of all your Certificates with the Form
- Make the Fee payment through Online or Offline Mode
- Cross check the form before submitting it
- Submit the duly filled form before the last date
- Take a copy of the form for further use