Rajasthan PSC School Lecturer Syllabus 2019 – Rajasthan Public Service Commission will administer an exam for selecting 134 posts of School Lecturer. The syllabus is crucial to get a job in the state Govt department. The applicants who are interested in being a part of the exam can download the program arrived at www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in.
RPSC School Lecturer Scheme 2019
Rajasthan Public Service Commission is recently hinted about the vacancies of School Lecturer for the 134 number of free seats. Many names of candidates are applied for the exam through the session conducted for sending applications from 20-April-2018, and it was ended on 09- May- 2018. The applicants should take much effort to crack the exam. So, the syllabus will help to provide complete assistance for the exam.
www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in, Rajasthan RPSC School Lecturer Exam Structure 2019
Rajasthan Public Service Commission will expect to conduct the exam on the prescribed dates of 13-01-2019 to 24-01-2019 and test will be written type performed first for selection. As the number of competitors employing for the recruitment will be high, so applicants have to give the 100 percent to crack the complexity of the exam. The syllabus will provide better assistance to do the preparations.
The competitors who want to get more details about Rajasthan RPSC School Lecturer Exam Structure 2019 can visit this site as we will refresh more notice here
RPSC School Lecturer Exam Pattern 2019
History of Rajasthan
- Freedom Struggle of 1857 and Rajasthan.
- Bhakti movement
- Development of Art.
- Art and Architecture
- The ancient Indian education system
- Science and Literature
- Arise of the Nationalist movement.
Mental Ability Test
- Blood relations.
- Logical Venn diagrams.
- Number ranking
- Series completion.
- Data Interpretation.
- Data sufficiency.
- Construction of sequences and triangles.
- Alphabetical test.
- Arithmetical reasoning.
- Cubes and dice.
Statistics (Secondary Level)
- Presentation of data.
- Graphical representation of data.
- Measures Bof central tendency.
- Collection of data.
- Mean, mode, the median of ungrouped and grouped data.
Mathematics (Secondary Level)
- Real numbers and their decimal expansions.
- Operations on real numbers.
- Algebraic methods
- Rational and irrational numbers.
- Division algorithm for the polynomial.
- Voice: Active and Passive.
- Narration: Direct and Indirect.
- Use of Articles and Determiners.
- Use of Prepositions.
- Tenses/Sequence of Tenses.
- prefixes and suffixes.
- Correction of sentences
- Confusable words.
- Health and Hygiene Schemes of Rajasthan.
- Atomic Energy programmes.
- Poverty eradication programme.
- Youth employment programme.
- Contemporary events
- Chemical reactions and equations.
- Carbon and its compounds.
- Atoms and molecules.
- Control and coordination.
- Force and laws of motion.
- Work and energy.
- Management of natural resources.
- Protection of the environment.
- Heredity and evolution.
- Development and Implication in Education.
- Individual Differences.
- Educational Psychology
- Intelligence and Creativity.
- Development of Learner.
Check Also: Rajasthan PSC Senior Teacher Syllabus 2019
Click here to get more information and latest updates on RPSC School Lecturer Exam Pattern 2019