Pune Police Recruitment 2016
The Pune Police department has released a notification for the recruitment of police constable posts. There are almost 221 vacancies to be filled. Interested and eligible candidates do visit the Official Website to apply for the post before the last date. The online application is available from 2nd February 2016 to 18th February 2016. Eligible candidates can apply for Constable posts through online in the official website on or before the last date of application.
Pune Police department
Pune Police department is the law enforcement agency responsible for the Indian state of Maharashtra. It is headed by Director General of Police and headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. The main motto of Maharashtra is Protect good people & punish the bad elements. While “Remaining Alert Is Our Religion, Making Others Aware Is Our Mission” is the ‘Mission Statement’ of Pune Police.
Eligibility criteria for Pune Police Recruitment 2016
- Aspirants should have passed 10th/12th from recognized university or its equivalent
- Minimum age: 18 years.
- Maximum age: 28 years.
Maharashtra Police Recruitment details
Name of the Organization: Pune Police Department, Maharashtra.
Name of the Post: Police Constable Posts.
No of Posts: 221 Posts.
Official Website: www.punepolice.gov.in
Application Mode: Online.
Deadline: 18th Feb 2016
Job Category: Government Job.
Job Location: Pune (Maharashtra).
Selection Process: Written examination, Physical test, Personal interview.
Pay Scale: For Constable post: Rs. 5200 to 20200/- with grade pay Rs.2000/-.
Application Fee: For General candidates: Rs. 320/-, For Reserved candidates: Rs. 170/-.
Deadline: 22nd of Feb 2016
Procedure to Apply
- Visit the Official Website of Pune police Department
- Click on the link for Online Application
- Read all the Notifications given in the website
- Fill up the form in the prescribed format
- Upload a recent passport size photo and scanned copy of your signature
- Make Fee Payment through online or E-challan
- Submit the form in the prescribed format
- Take a copy of the Application form for future Use.