Presidency University Recruitment 2016
The Presidency University has released a notification for the recruitment of Jr Assistant, Technical Assistant, Librarian and Jr Peon posts. There are almost 109 vaacncies to be filled. Interetsed and Eligible candidates do visit the Official Website to apply for the job before the last date. The online application will be made available on the official website from 29th February 2016 to 21st March 2016.
- Junior Library Assistant Gr-II – 01
- Technical Assistant Gr-II – 01
- Junior Assistant – 32
- General – 15
- SC – 8
- ST – 2
- OBC-A – 3
- OBC-B -3
- PH – 1
4.Junior Peon – 75
- General- 37
- SC – 17
- ST – 4
- OBC-A – 9
- OBC-B -5
- PH – 3
Presidency University was established in the year 1817 by Raja Ram Mohan Roy. It is located in Kolkata, West Bengal. Presidency University was formerly called as Hindu College and Presidency College. This college was one of the first institutes which provide western type higher education in Asia. Presidency College has the unique history. Presidency University released the latest notification on 25th February 2016 to fill up 109 vacancies of Jr Assistant, Technical Assistant, Librarian Peon Posts.
Name of the Organisation: Presidency University
Total no.of vacancies: 104
Application Mode: Online
official website: www.presiuniv.ac.in
Job Category: Government.
Job Location: Kolkata, West Bengal.
Pay Scale: For Library Asst and Technical Asst: Rs.9000/- to Rs.28,300 + GP Rs.4,400/-.
For Jr Asst: Rs.7200 to Rs.25,400 along with grade pay Rs.3,300/-.
For Peon: Rs.5400 to Rs.18,600 with Grade Pay: Rs.1800/-.
Selection Process: The selection of the candidates will be made by Presidency University based on their merit in academics, experience and Interview.
- Library Asst: Applicants should have passed Bachelor degree or diploma / degree in library science from recognised university.
- Technical Asst: Should Possess BSc / BCA or Post graduate diploma in engineering recognised by the state Council of Technical Education.
- Jr Asst: Higher Secondary or its equivalent qualification recognized by the Council of Higher Secondary Education, West Bengal.
- Peon: Candidates must have passed VIII Standard.
Age Limit: Applicants age limit must be between 18 to 40 Years are eligible to apply for Presidency University Recruitment.
Procedure to apply Presidency University Recruitment 2016
- Visit the Official Website
- Click on the link for Presidency University Recruitment 2016
- Read all the notifications given in the Website
- Click on the link for Online Application
- Fill up the form in the prescribed format
- Upload a recent passport size photo and Scanned copy of your Signature
- Submit it before the last date
- Take a copy of the Application form for future use