Patna High Court Recruitment 2016
The High Court of Patna has released a notification for the recruitment of District Judge vacancies under various categories. There are almost 98 vacancies to be filled. Interested and Eligible candidates do visit the Official Website to Apply for the post before the last date. The last date for the submission of the application form is on 16th September 2016. For More Details, the candidates need to visit the Official Website.
The candidates who are willing to apply for the post need to refer the Official Notification to get the Eligibility Requirements that are necessary for applying for the post. Only the Capable candidates will be selected and called for the selection Process.
Educational Qualification: The candidates must possess Bachelor Degree in relevant trade with minimum marks from a recognised Govt. Institute/ University/ Board.
- Minimum Age Limit– 35 Years
- Maximum Age Limit– 50 Years
Name of the Organization: Patna High Court
Name of The Post: District Judge (Entry Level)
Total Posts: 98
Official Website: patnahighcourt.bih.nic.in
Mode of Application: Online
Deadline: 16th September 2016
Selection Procedure: The candidates will be selected based on the performance in the
- Written Examination
- Viva Voce Test.
- For General candidates – Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ ST candidates – Rs. 200/-
Pay Scale: The candidates who are selected for the post will get a monthly pay scale of Rs. 51550-1230-58930-1380-63070/-
Procedure to Apply for Patna High Court Recruitment 2016
- visit the Official Website
- Click on the link for Patna High Court Recruitment 2016
- Then read all the notifications given in the Website before applying for the post
- Interested and Eligible candidates click on the link for Online Application
- Fill up the form with all the personal and educational details in the prescribed format without any mistakes
- Upload a recent passport size photo and a scanned copy of your signature
- Attach copy of all your Certificates with the Form
- Make the Fee payment through Online or Offline Mode
- Cross check the form before submitting it
- Submit the duly filled form before the last date
- Take a copy of the form for further use