Apprentices for Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited were selected from online applications and the aspirants are now awaiting the results of their examination 2020. The direct link to results are given below.
ONGC Apprentices Recruitment:-
ONGC, the Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited is India’s flagship energy major as well as a ‘Maharatna’ Central Public Sector Enterprise which has recently given out online applications to be filled by candidates who are having the qualifications which are mentioned below for the mentioned posts that are vacant for engagement as Apprentices under Apprentices Act 1961 in the trade/disciplines. The applications were started from 29.07.2020 till 17.08.2020.
ONGC Apprentices Selection Process :-
On the basis of marks obtained in the stated qualification and merit drawn based on that, will the selection for engagement of apprentices take place. Incase of similar merit, higher age will be considered over the younger candidate. There will be no examinations held. The selection is done based on merit list alone.
ONGC Apprentices Result :-
Against the 4182 vacant posts, the apprentices will be recruited on the basis of merit. The qualifying mark is 45% in aggregate for General and OBC candidates and 40% for SC/ST/PWD candidates in aggregate against reserved positions.
How To Check ONGC ApprenticesMerit List :-
- Go to official website
- Find “ONGC Apprentices Trade Wise Merit Lists 2020”
- Click on the link to download your Merit List and print for future use.
ONGC Apprentices Merit List 2020 – Will Be Available On 07 September 2020
Joining And Verification of Documents:
- There will be document verification before joining. After selection, a registration form will be generated, which has to be brought by the candidate during document verification.
- The list of documents and originals to be brought will be conveyed to the selected candidates.
- As soon as COVID-19 situation improves, the joining will begin for candidates at specific work centres. The interim period will be the time the candidates receive their selection details via email or SMS.
Important Link Area
|Merit List||Available on 07th September 2020|
|Download Advertisement||ONGC Apprentices Recruitment|