Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti will soon announce NVS Admit Card 2017 on the official website – www.nvshq.org. All the applied candidates of JNVST LDC Steno Exam 2017 can download the hall ticket from the official website by giving their registration number and date of birth
NVS Admit Card 2017
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti is going to issue NVS Admit Card 2017 on the official website – www.nvshq.org. JNVST LDC Steno Exam 2017 is being conducted to fill 683 posts of LDC, Steno, Storekeeper and Staff Nurse in the organization. Many candidates have done the registration process for the exam, and now they are preparing for the exam. The candidates who have applied for the exam should download the hall ticket from the official website to appear for the exam.
- Name of Exam: JNVST LDC Steno Exam 2017
- Name of the Organisation: Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti
- Date of the Exam: Update Soon
- Category: NVS Admit Card 2017
- Official website: www.nvshq.org
- Status: Available Soon
NVS Permission Letter 2017
All those candidates who are waiting for their hall ticket to attend the exam can download the call letter through online. NVS Permission Letter 2017 will be released for LDC, Steno, Storekeeper and Staff Nurse posts. The organisation is looking for eligible and talented candidates for the vacant posts. A vast number of candidates who meet all eligibility criteria had applied for the exam. No candidates will be allowed to enter the exam hall without hall ticket.
NVS Call Letter 2017
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti is going to conduct the written test to hire eligible candidates for LDC, Steno, Storekeeper and Staff Nurse posts. The exact date of exam will be updated soon on the official website. The candidates must secure minimum cutoff marks to qualify the exam. The qualified candidates have the priority to enter the next level of the selection process.
How to Download NVS Hall Ticket 2017
- Visit the official website of the organisation that is www.nvshq.org
- Then click on the link to NVS Admit Card 2017
- Now the candidates need to mention their date of birth and registration number
- Click on submit button
- Now the admit card will appear on the screen
- Download and take a printout of it for further use