Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited job openings
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited welcomes application for the post of Assistant Grade-1, Pathology Lab Technician, Stipendiary Trainee, Stipendiary Trainee Operator and Stipendiary Trainee Maintainer for covering a total available vacancy of 23 posts. The eligible candidates satisfying the eligibility criteria given by the firm can start applying. The application must be made before the last date 10th Dec 2016.
Organisation: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited
- Assistant Grade-1(Human Resource): 3 posts
- Assistant Grade-1(Finance &Accounts): 7 posts
- Assistant Grade-1(Contracts &Materials Management): 3 posts
- Pathology Lab Technician (Scientific Assistant/B): 1 post
- Stipendiary Trainee (Diploma holder in Engineering) – Mechanical (Category – 1): 2 posts
- Stipendiary Trainee (Diploma holder in Engineering) – Electronics (Category – 1): 1 post
- Stipendiary Trainee Operator (10+2) (Category – 2): 2 posts
- Stipendiary Trainee Maintainer (ITI) – Welder (Category – 2): 1 post
- Stipendiary Trainee Maintainer (ITI) – Turner (Category – 2): 1 post
- Stipendiary Trainee Maintainer (ITI) – Fitter (Category – 2): 2 posts
Total openings: 23
Education: The candidate is expected to possess different educational requirement for all the posts. The post wise detailed requirements can be referred from the official website.
Age Limit: Candidates aged between 18 and 28 years are preferred.
Special Skills: Good communication skill is mandatory.
Wage: Will be paid a satisfactory wage on a monthly basis.
Selection mode: Written test and Interview.
Procedure of Application
The eligible candidates can apply through www.npcil.nic.in filling the application form with required details, uploading all the required documents and finally submitting online on or before the last date. The application reaching after the last date will get rejected. The hard copy must be taken for reference.
Last date to apply: 10th December 2016