NIELIT Recruitment 2016
The National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology has released a notification for the recruitment of Data Entry Operator, Aadhar operator, Computer operator and other posts. There are almost 59 vacancies to be filled. The Aspirants who attain the necessary qualification can participate in Walk -in-Interview on 26th and 27th February 2016.
National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology
National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology is formerly known as DOEACC Society. It is an autonomous scientific Society of Electronics and Information Technology department. It comes under the Ministry of Communication & Information Technology of Government of India.
- Data Entry Operator: 20 Posts
- Project Manager: 01 Post
- Computer Operator (Steno): 02 Posts
- Computer Operator (Accounts): 01 Post
- Computer Operator: 01 Post
- UIDAI Certified Aadhaar Operators: 20 Posts
- Project Coordinator: 01 Post
- Customer Support Persons: 02 Posts
- Project Assistant: 01 Post
- Faculty (IT): 03 Posts
- Faculty (IT): 02 Posts
- Hardware Faculty: 01 Post
- Lab Attendant: 03 Posts
- Lab Attendant: 01 Post
The candidates who want to apply for NIELIT Recruitment have to pay registration fee Rs.500/- through demand draft in the favor of Director, NIELIT Shimla, payable at Shimla or by cash.
- For Data Entry Operator Post: Rs.6,000/-.
- The candidates applied for computer operator posts will get pay scale Rs.8,400/-.
- The selected candidates for Project Manager will receive salary Rs.21,600/-
- For Aadhaar operator Posts: Rs.12,000/-.
- For Project Coordinator Posts: 18,000/-
- For Customer Support service Persons: Rs. 6,600/-.
- For Project Assistant Posts: Rs.9,600/-.
- For senior Faculty: Rs.12,900/-
- Faculty ( IT ) and Hardware Faculty Posts: Rs.10,800/-
- For Sr Lab Attendant Rs.7,500 and Lab Attendant Rs.7000/-.
Applicants should have completed 12th/Diploma/Graduation/B.Tech/M.C.A in respective fields from recognised university or board. For data Entry Operator Posts typing speed of 30 WPM in English /25 WPM in Hindi and one year experience is necessary
The selection of the candidates will be made by National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology Recruitment panel based on their performance in Skill test and Interview.
Procedure to Apply
- Visit the Official Website
- Download the Application form
- Fill up the form in the prescribed format
- Carry the duly filled application form along with all the necessary documents
- Attend the Walk-in Interview on 26th & 27th February 2016.