NIA Recruitment 2016
The National Investigation Agency has released a notification for the recruitment of Data Entry Operator (DEO) Vacancies on Deputation Basis. There are almost 27 vacancies to be filled. Interested and Eligible candidates do visit the Official Website to apply for the post before the last date. Last Date to apply for the NIA DEO Recruitment 2016 is 30th January 2016.
Name of the Organization: National Investigation Agency.
Name of the Post: Data Entry Operator.
Total Vacancies: 27 Posts.
Official Website: nia.gov.in
Job Location: India.
Job Type: Deputation Basis.
Selection Process: Candidates will be shortlisted based on their Performance in Interview.
Application Mode: Offline.
Age limit: Below 56
Educational Qualification: Officers of the Central Government or State Government or Public Sector Under Takings or Autonomous Government Institutions holding Analogous Post in the Parent Cadre are eligible to apply for this Data Entry Operator Posts.
NIA Data Entry Operator Vacancy Details
Procedure to apply for National Investigation Agency Recruitment 2016
- Visit the Official Website of National Investigation Agency
- Click on the link for Application form
- Download the Application Form from the Website
- Fill up the form in the Prescribed format
- Paste a recent passport size photograph in the given space
- Send the Application form along with all the necessary documents to the postal Address given below before the last date
Postal Address: DIG (Adm), NIA HQ, 7th Floor, NDCC-II Building, Jai Singh Road, New Delhi-110001
Click here for more Information and New Updates
Entrance Exam Tags: BHMS OPTION ENTRY
, zp sangli data operator