National Institute of Ayurveda Recruitment 2016
The National Institute of Ayurveda has released a notification for the recruitment of Cyber Forensic Expert & Crime Scene Assistant vacancies. There are almost 20 vacancies to be filled. Interested and eligible candidates can visit the Official Website to apply for the post before the last date. The last date for the submission of the Application form is on 21st November 2016. For more Details, the candidates can visit the Official Website www.nia.gov.in. Before applying for the post, the candidates are requested to refer the Official Notification to get the Eligibility Requirements that are necessary for applying for the post. And the Eligible candidates can apply through Online before the final date.
Cyber Forensic Expert: The candidate is expected to hold Master Degree in Criminology or Clinical Psychology
Crime Scene Assistant: The candidate must possess Master Degree in Biotechnology Analytical Chemistry or Physics /Forensic Science.
Age Limit: It can be referred from the official notification released by the firm.
Name of the Organisation: National Institute of Ayurveda
Name of The Posts: Cyber Forensic Expert, Crime Scene Assistant
Number Of Vacancies: 12
Official Website: www.nia.gov.in
Mode Of Application: Online
Last Date: 21st November 2016
Selection Process: The candidates will be selected based on the performance in the Written test and interview organised by the firm.
Application Fee: No application fee is charged from the candidates of any of the categories.
Pay Scale: The recruited candidates will be paid a satisfactory wage of Rs. 15600 to 39100 with GP of Rs. 5400 for the post of Cyber Forensic Expert and Rs. Rs. 9300-34800 with GP of Rs. 4600 is paid tp Crime Scene Assistant.
Procedure to Apply for National Institute of Ayurveda Recruitment 2016
- Visit the Official Website www.nia.gov.in
- Click on the link for National Institute of Ayurveda Recruitment 2016
- Then read all the notifications given in the Website before applying for the post
- Interested and Eligible candidates click on the link for Online Application
- Fill up the form with all the personal and educational details in the prescribed format without any mistakes
- Upload a recent passport size photo and a scanned copy of your signature
- Attach copy of all your Certificates with the Form
- Make the Fee payment
- Submit the duly filled form before the last date
- Take a copy of the form for further use