Union Public Service Commission is going to announce NDA 2 Result 2017 on the official website that is www.upsc.gov.in. All the appeared candidates can download their result by using their name and roll number through the official website
NDA 2 Result 2017
Union Public Service Commission will declare NDA 2 Result 2017 on its official website – www.upsc.gov.in. The organisation has released the job notification for the recruitment of eligible candidates to fill various vacancies in Indian Defence Forces, such as Indian Air Force, Indian Army, and Indian Navy. Those who wanted to join these armies had applied for this exam and had appeared in the exam. The candidates who have appeared for the exam are now eagerly waiting for the release of the result. The authority will release the result in November month.
NDA 2 Result 2017: More Information
- Board Name: Union Public Service Commission
- Name of the Exam: UPSC NDA 2 Exam
- Date of the Exam: 10th September 2017
- Category: NDA 2 Result 2017
- Status: Available Soon
- Official site:www.upsc.gov.in
NDA 2 Cut Off Marks 2017
The candidates can evaluate their performance in the exam when the result has officially announced by the board. UPSC NDA 2 Exam has been organised on 10th September 2017. The organisation has released an employment notification to hire eligible candidates in Indian Air Force, Indian Army, and Indian Navy.Many candidates have applied and appeared for the exam to get their desired job. Now the candidates are eagerly waiting for their result to be released.
NDA 2 Merit List 2017
NDA 2 Result 2017 of written exam will be released at the official website. Based on the candidate’s performance and marks, the merit list will be prepared. The candidates will be selected based on their performance in the written test conducted by the authority.
How to Download NDA 2 Scorecard 2017
- Go to the official website of the organisation that is www.upsc.gov.in
- Then click on the link to NDA 2 Result 2017
- Then enter necessary details of your’s such as registration number and date of birth
- Press submit button
- Then the result will appear on the screen
- Take hard copy of it for further use