Msuniv University Recruitment 2016
The Manonmaniam Sundaranar University has released a notification for the recruitment of Professor, Assistant Professor in its various department. There are almost 34 vacancies to be filled. Interested and Eligible candidates do visit the Official Website to Apply for the post before the last date. The last date for the submission of the Application form is on 12th August 2016. For more Details, the candidates can visit the Official Website www.msuniv.gov.in
Before applying for the post, the candidates are requested to refer the Official Notification to get the Eligibility Requirements that are necessary for applying for the post. And the Eligible candidates can apply through Online before the final date.
- Assistant Professor
Educational Qualification: The Candidates must possess 10th, Graduation from the recognized board / university.
Age Limit: The Candidates who are Interested and are planning to apply for the post need not exceed their Age Limit to 32 years.
Name of the Organization: Manonmaniam Sundaranar University
Number of vacancies: 34 Posts
Name of the Post: Professor and Assistant Professor
Official website: www.msuniv.ac.in
Mode Of Application: Online
Deadline: 12th August 2016
Application Fee: pay Rs.1000 for General / OBC, for SC / ST Rs.500 as application processing fee.
Selection process: The candidates will be selected based on the performance in the Written Test & Personal Interview.
Procedure to Apply for Msuniv University Recruitment 2016
- Visit the Official Website
- Click on the link for Msuniv University Recruitment 2016
- Then read all the notifications given in the Website before applying for the post
- Interested and Eligible candidates click on the link for Online Application
- Fill up the form with all the personal and educational details in the prescribed format without any mistakes
- Upload a recent passport size photo and a scanned copy of your signature
- Attach copy of all your Certificates with the Form
- Make the Fee payment through Online or Offline Mode
- Cross check the form before submitting it
- Submit the duly filled form before the last date
- Take a copy of the form for further use