Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) has introduced the application forms in connection with AMU 2015 Engineering Entrance Exam recently. Candidates who are going to attempt the examination can get the application form online until 23rd March 2015. Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) is one among the most popular Universities in the nation. The University is known for its remarkable results it has acquired all through these years.
AMU 2015 Engineering Entrance Exam will be held on 17th May 2015. Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) conducts entrance examination every year to allot the candidates to fixed number of seats in the University and help them achieve their dreams come true through the career they’re looking forward to do. The evaluation of candidates is mainly done via the marks they have scored in the entrance examination.
AMU 2015 Engineering Entrance Exam has been conducting every year to promote the courses related to Engineering for a large number of students who have completed their Secondary education in different parts of the state.
AMU 2015 Engineering Exam Pattern
- 3 hour AMU Engineering Exam at a preferable time on the given date.
- Total of 150 questions will be given to the candidate during the examination.
- Multiple choice questions are included in the exam. Candidates have to bubble the answers by using pen, preferably blue ink.
- Each question will be given 1 mark.
- For every wrong answer, .25 negative marks will be given.
- Total score will be the sum above two.
Result of AMU Exam 2015:
AMU Entrance Exam 2015 will be available only by the beginning of July. To check out the result, candidates are supposed to visit the official website of AMU Entrance Exam 2015. You can enter your register name such that you can log in to the website for anything based on entrance based aspects in the future.