Meghalaya Rural Bank Recruitment 2016
The Meghalaya Rural Bank has released a notification for the recruitment of Officer Scale – I and Office Assistant (Multipurpose). There are so many vacancies to be filled. The total Number of Exact vacancies is not yet Updated. Interested and Eligible candidates can visit the Official Website to Apply for the post before the last date. The Last date for the submission of the Application form is also Not uPdated. So the candidates are requested to keep in touch with the Official Website to get the Latest Updates about the recruitment. The Official Website is www.meghalayaruralbank.co.in.
Before applying for the post, the Candidates need to check out the Eligibility Requirements that is necessary for applying for the Job. The candidates must be Graduate from any recognised university or any recognised institute. And the Age Limit should be referred from the official Notification to get the Post wise details. The Interested and Eligible candidates could Apply for the Post through online Mode.
Meghalaya Rural Bank
The Meghalaya Rural Bank is located at Shillong. The shares of the bank are subscribed to by Indian Government, SBI and Meghalaya Government. It is a rural bank mainly setup with an AIM of providing financial support to rural areas of Meghalaya and to improve the productivity of rural sectors. It provides loans to farmers, and its clientele is comprised of rural as well as urban dwellers.
Educational Qualification: The candidate should be Graduate from any recognised university or any recognised institute.
Age Limit: the candidates need to refer the Official Website to get the post wise age Limits required for the Posts.
Name of organisation: Meghalaya Rural Bank
Post Name: Officer Scale – I and Office Assistant (Multipurpose)
Total Number of post: Will be disclosed soon
Job Location: Meghalaya
Job Sector: Banking
Mode of Application: Online
Deadline: The last date for the submission of the application form is not yet updated. The candidates are requested to keep in touch with the Official Website to get the Latest Updates
Selection Procedure: The selection of the candidate will depend on performance in the written test and personal interview.
Application Fee: The candidates need to refer the Official Website to get the post wise fee details
Procedure To Apply for Meghalaya Rural Bank Recruitment 2016
- The candidates need to visit the Official Website
- Click on the link for Meghalaya Rural Bank Recruitment 2016
- Then read all the notifications given in the Website before applying for the post
- Interested and Eligible candidates click on the link for Online Application
- Fill up the form with all the personal and educational details in the prescribed format without any mistakes
- Upload a recent passport size photo and a scanned copy of your signature
- Attach copy of all your Certificates with the Form
- Make the Fee payment through Online or Offline Mode
- Cross check the form before submitting it
- Submit the duly filled form before the last date
- Take a copy of the form for further use