The Mahatma Gandhi University of Medical Sciences & Technology to release M.Sc. (Medical) 2nd Exam Result 2016 on the official website of the Organising Board. The candidates attempted the examination can check the result as soon as released. The candidates who pass the examination will be passed to the next semester.
ABOUT THE ORGANISING BOARD
Mahatma Gandhi University was established in the year 1983. The university headquarter is set up in Kottayam district of Kerala, India. The university has been graded B by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council of India. The university has over 100 affiliated colleges.
HOW TO CHECK Mahatma Gandhi University of Medical Sciences & Technology M.Sc. (Medical) 2nd Exam Result 2016
- The candidates must log in to the official website
- The link to the official site will take you to the home page of the organising Board.
- From the home page, check for the link to exam results.
- Select the M.Sc. (Medical) 2nd Exam Result 2016
- Enter the register number.
- Submit the details and view the result.
- Save and take the photocopy of the result for reference.
This page will update all the notifications related to the Board and the examination. The candidates doing their courses under the University are advised to bookmark this page for reference.