KVS PGT TGT PRT Admit Card 2017-18 is available on its official website – www.kvsangathan.nic.in. The candidates need to carry the hall ticket to appear for the exam which you can download from the official website of the organisation
KVS PGT TGT PRT Admit Card 2017-18
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan has released KVS PGT TGT PRT Admit Card 2017-18 on the official website of the organisation that is www.kvsangathan.nic.in. KVS TGT PGT PRT Exam 2017 is being conducted at the multiple exam centres. The organisation is looking for eligible and talented candidates for various posts of Trained Graduate Teacher, Post Graduate Teacher and Primary Teacher. Many candidates have registered for the exam, and now they are preparing to crack the exam. All the applied candidates can download the hall ticket by visiting the official website.
- Name of Exam: KVS TGT PGT PRT Exam 2017
- Name of the Organisation: Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan
- Date of the Exam: 16th and 17th December 2017
- Category: KVS PGT TGT PRT Admit Card 2017-18
- Official website: www.kvsangathan.nic.in
- Status: Available Now
KVS PGT TGT PRT Permission Letter 2017-18
The candidates who have applied for the exam are eagerly waiting for the release of the hall ticket. The authority will be conducted the written test from 16th and 17th December 2017. The candidates can find a lot of information on the admit card such as name, roll no, photo, timetable and other details. Having the call letter at the time of the exam is necessary for the candidates.
KVS PGT TGT PRT Call Letter 2017-18
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan has declared KVS PGT TGT PRT Admit Card 2017-18 on the official website. The authority has released the admit card for those who have applied for the posts mentioned above. The selection of the candidates will be based on the marks obtained by the candidates in the written test.
How to Download KVS PGT TGT PRT Hall Ticket 2017-18
- Visit the official website of the organisation that is www.kvsangathan.nic.in
- Then look for KVS PGT TGT PRT Admit Card 2017-18
- Now the candidates need to enter their date of birth and registration number
- Then press submit button
- Now the admit card will be displayed on the screen
- Take a hard copy of it and take it with you at the exam hall