KLUEEE Hall Ticket 2017
The Koneru Lakshmaiah University will be soon releasing the much-awaited KLUEEE Admit Card 2017 at its official website. The Koneru Lakshmaiah University has organised the KLUEEE Examination 2017 and scheduled to be conducted on the 26th of April 2017. Candidates can download the KLUEEE Admit Card 2017 from the official website portal of the Koneru Lakshmaiah University.
Overview of the Koneru Lakshmaiah University
The Koneru Lakshmaiah University is an autonomous university situated in the Guntur district of the state of Andhra Pradesh, India. The university consists of 11 academic departments and six schools which gave particular emphasis on the science and technology. The Koneru Lakshmaiah University was established in the year of 1980 and is affiliated with the UGC. Currently, Dr M. Rama Moorthy serves as the Chancellor of the Koneru Lakshmaiah University. The University was accredited with an A grade and is ISO 9001- 2000 certified. The university offers nine programmes in the undergraduate courses and five programmes in post-graduate courses.
Detailed Specification of the KLUEEE Examination 2017
Name of the Organiser: Koneru Lakshmaiah University
Name of the Examination: KLUEEE Examination 2017
Date of Commencement of the Online Examination: 26th April 2017
Date of Commencement of the Offline Examination: 12th May 2017
Date of Releasing of the Admit Card: Available Now
Date of Publication of the Result: Declare Soon
Official Website: www.kluniversity.in
Procedure for Downloading the KLUEEE Call Letter 2017
- Browse for the official website portal of the Koneru Lakshmaiah University i.e. www.kluniversity.in
- From the Home page move on to the Notification section
- Click on the link to the KLUEEE Admit Card 2017
- Enter your login details viz; Name/ Date of Birth/ Roll Number/ Registration Number in the relevant fields given
- Verify the data entered once again and tap on the Submit Key
- Download the pdf file
- Maintain a printout of the KLUEEE Admit Card 2017 for further reference.