The King George Medical University, Lucknow to release B.D.S. 3rd Prof Supply Exam Result Jan 2017 (KGMU, Lucknow) on the official website of the Organising Board. The candidates attempted the examination can check the result as soon as released. The candidates who pass the examination will be passed to the next semester.
ABOUT THE ORGANISING BOARD
King George’s Medical University is located in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India. It is known as a Medical University. It was formed in the year 1911. The university was named after the King George’s name. The university has over 1250 undergraduates students (including 280 dental students) and 450 postgraduate students.
HOW TO CHECK King George Medical University, Lucknow B.D.S. 3rd Prof Supply Exam Result Jan 2017 (KGMU, Lucknow)
- The candidates must log in to the official website of the organising Board.
- The link to the official website will take you to the home page of the organising Board.
- From the home page, check for the link to exam results.
- Select the B.D.S. 3rd Prof Supply Exam Result Jan 2017 (KGMU, Lucknow)
- Enter the register number of the candidate.
- Submit the details and view the result.
- Save and take the photocopy of the result for reference.
This page will update all the notifications related to the Board and the examination. The candidates doing their courses under the University are advised to bookmark this page for reference.