KCG Recruitment 2016
The Knowledge Consortium of Gujarat(KCG) has released a notification for the recruitment of Project Executive Officer, Executive :Program Officer and other Posts. There are almost 81 vacancies to be filled. Interested and Eligible candidates do visit the Official Website to Apply for the post before the last date. The last date for the submission of the Application form is on 27th July 2016. For more details, the candidates can visit the Official Website www.kcg2016.cheguj.com.
The candidates can visit the official Website to refer the Eligibility Requirements that are necessary for applying for the Posts. The Eligible candidates can apply through Online.
- Project 43 Posts
- Program Officer : 22 Posts
- Head Initiative : 12 Posts
- Legal Officer : 02 Posts
- I.T. Manager : 02 Posts
Educational Qualification: The candidates must refer the Official notification to get the post wise qualification details.
- Project Executive : 35 Years
- Program Officer : 35 Years
- Head Initiative : 30 Years
- Legal Officer : 40 Years
- I.T. Manager : 35 Posts
Name of the Organisation: Knowledge Consortium of Gujarat(KCG)
Name of the Posts: Project Executive Officer,Program Officer and other Posts.
Number of Vacancies: 81 posts
Official Website: www.kcg2016.cheguj.com
Mode of Application: Online
Deadline: 27th July 2016
Selection process: the candidates will be selected based on the performance in the Personal Interview.
Application Fee: The candidates need to refer the Official Website to get the post wise Fees details
Procedure to Apply for KCG Recruitment Notification 2016
- The candidates need to visit the Official Website
- Click on the link for KCG Recruitment Notification 2016
- Then read all the notifications given in the Website before applying for the post
- Interested and Eligible candidates click on the link for Online Application
- Fill up the form with all the personal and educational details in the prescribed format without any mistakes
- Upload a recent passport size photo and a scanned copy of your signature
- Attach copy of all your Certificates with the Form
- Make the Fee payment through Online or Offline Mode
- Cross check the form before submitting it
- Submit the duly filled form before the last date
- Take a copy of the form for further use
Click here for more Information and New Updates