ISRO Driver Result 2017 will be announced by Indian Space Research Organization for Light Vehicle, Heavy Vehicle, and Staff Car Driver posts. The candidates who have appeared in the exam can download their result by entering their name and roll number through the official website – www.isro.gov.in
ISRO Driver Result 2017
Indian Space Research Organization has conducted ISRO LVD HVD SCD Exam on 26th November 2017. The exam has been organised for filling various vacancies of Light Vehicle, Heavy Vehicle, and Staff Car Driver. Now the authority is going to release ISRO Driver Result 2017 on its official website – www.isro.gov.in. Many interested and eligible candidates have participated in the exam, and now they are seeking for the result declaration.
ISRO Driver Result 2017: More Information
- Board Name: Indian Space Research Organization
- Name of the Exam: ISRO LVD HVD SCD Exam
- Date of the Exam: 26th November
- Category: ISRO Driver Result 2017
- Status: Available Soon
- Official site:www.isro.gov.in
ISRO Driver Cut Off Marks 2017
Indian Space Research Organization is all set to release ISRO Driver Result 2017 on its official website. All the qualified and eligible candidates came to apply for the vacant posts and had appeared for the exam. The result is expected to be released in the last week of December 2017. The candidates have to use their registration number and date of birth to download the result.
ISRO Driver Merit List 2017
Indian Space Research Organization has released the job notification for the recruitment of Light Vehicle, Heavy Vehicle, and Staff Car Driver posts. The candidates will be selected on the basis of the result in the selection rounds including written test and interview. The merit list of qualified candidates will be declared by the authority on the basis of their performance in the selection rounds.
How to Download ISRO Driver Scorecard 2017
- Log in to the official website of the organisation that is www.isro.gov.in
- Then find the link named ISRO Driver Result 2017
- Now submit necessary details such as registration number and date of birth
- Press submit button
- Then the candidates can see their results on the screen
- Take hard print out of it for further purpose