Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2016
The Indian Coast Guard has released a notification for the recruitment of various Yantrik posts. Interested and Eligible candidates do visit the Official Website to Apply for the post before the last date. The last date for the submission of the Application form is on 12th August 2016. All the Eligible applicants can apply through online mode on its official website. For more Details, the candidates can visit the Official Website.
Before applying for the post, the candidates need to refer the Official Notification to get the Eligibility Requirements that is necessary for applying for the post.
Educational Qualification: The candidates must possess 10th, 12th, Diploma from the recognised board / university. The Detailed information is available in the Official Notification.
Age Limit: The candidates who are Interested need not exceed the Age limit of 22 years. Other details about the age can be referred from the Official notification.
Name of the Organization: Indian Coast Guard
Name of the Post: Yantrik
Number of vacancies: Various vacancies
Official Website: www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
Mode of Application: Online
Deadline: 12th August 2016
Selection process: The candidates will be selected based on the performance from the Written Test & Personal Interview.
Pay Scale: The Selected candidates will be get paid Rs.5200-20200 per month salary.
Application Fee: pay Rs.50 for General / OBC, for SC / ST no need for as application processing fee.
Procedure to Apply for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2016
- Visit the Official Website
- Click on the link for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2016
- Then read all the notifications given in the Website before applying for the post
- Interested and Eligible candidates click on the link for Online Application
- Fill up the form with all the personal and educational details in the prescribed format without any mistakes
- Upload a recent passport size photo and a scanned copy of your signature
- Attach copy of all your Certificates with the Form
- Make the Fee payment through Online or Offline Mode
- Cross check the form before submitting it
- Submit the duly filled form before the last date
- Take a copy of the form for further use