Indian Bank Recruitment 2016
The Indian Bank has released a notification for the recruitment of Chief Operating Officer, and Head of Vertical. There are almost three vacancies to be filled. Interested and Eligible candidates do visit the Official Website to Apply for the post before the last date. The last date for the submission of the Application form is on 10th August 2016. For more Details, the candidates can visit the Official Website www.indian-bank.com. Eligible candidates can apply through Online mode before the last date.
- Head of Vertical (HOV) (Ind Retail Vertical): 01 Post
- Head of Vertical (HOV) (MSME & Mid Corporate Vertical): 01 Post
- Chief Operating Officer (COO): 01 Post
Educational Qualification: The candidates must possess Undergraduate Degree in any of the particular fields.
- Head of Vertical: 40 to 50 Years
- Chief Operating Officer: 45 to 55 Years
Name of the Bank: Indian Bank
Name of the Posts: Chief Operating Officer, and Head of Vertical.
Total No. of Vacancies: 03 Posts
Official Website: www.indian-bank.com
Mode of Application: Online
Deadline: 10th August 2016
- Head of Vertical: Rs. 38 Lack per annum.
- Chief Operating Officer: Rs. 45 Lack per annum.
Selection process: The candidates will be selected based on the performance in the Short Listing and Personal Interview.
Application Fee: Pay Rs. 1000/- as an application fee.
Procedure to Apply for Indian Bank Recruitment 2016
- Visit the Official Website
- Click on the link for Indian Bank Recruitment 2016
- Read all the notifications given in the Website before applying for the post
- Click on the link for Online Application
- Fill up the form without any mistakes
- Upload a recent passport size photo and a scanned copy of your signature
- Make the Fee payment
- Cross check the form before submitting it
- Submit the duly filled form before the last date
- Take a copy of the form for further use