ICICI Recruitment 2016
The Industrial Credit and Investment Corporation of India has released a notification for the recruitment of Probationary Officer vacancies. There are various posts to be filled. Interested and Eligible candidates do visit the Official Website to apply for the post before the last date. The last date for the submission of the Application form is on 30th June 2016. The candidates who are interested can apply for the post through Online.
Before applying for the post, the candidates must look out the eligibility criteria one must possess to apply for the post. The Candidates should complete Bachelor Degree with minimum 55% aggregate marks from recognized university/ board. Candidates age has not to exceed 25 years as on 30th June 2016, and there is no age relaxation for SC/ ST category candidates will applicable as per govt rules/ norms.
Educational Qualification: Bachelor Degree with minimum 55% aggregate marks from recognized university/ board.
Age Limit: The age limit will not more than 25 years as on 30th June 2016, and there is no age relaxation for reserved candidates as per notification.
Name of the Organization: Industrial Credit and Investment Corporation of India (ICICI)
Name of The Post: Probationary Officer
Total Posts: Various
Location: All India
Official Website: icicicareers.com
Mode of Application: Online
Deadline: 30th June 2016
- Online Aptitude Test
- Psychometric Assessment
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
Pay Scale: The selected candidates will get Rs.34,000/- + Grade Pay with other allowances per month as per Bank norms/ rules.
Application Fee: The candidates need to refer the Official Website to know the details about the Application fee
Procedure to Apply for ICICI Recruitment 2016
- Visit the Official Website
- Click on the link for ICICI Recruitment 2016
- Read all the notifications and eligibility criteria before applying for the post
- Click on the link for Online Application
- Fill up the form in the prescribed format and without making any errors
- Upload a recent passport size photo and a scanned copy of your signature
- Now submit the Details you have entered in the Application form
- Take a copy of the form for further use