IBPS PO CWE 6 Exam Pattern
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has planned to conduct the CWE Probationary Officer 6 Examination 2016 to select the most appropriate candidates for the vacant positions. A huge number of candidates have applied for the posts, and now they all are planned to take the Examination. The candidates who have applied for the exam are in search for the exam syllabus and the exam Pattern. The Officials have released the Exam syllabus. Now the candidates can start preparing for the exam using the Syllabus.
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has planned to conduct the Exam in the upcoming days. The Authority has released the Syllabus for the exam so that the candidates could prepare for the exam well and scores high. The selection of the candidates will be made based on the performance in the written test.
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection PO CWE 6 syllabus 2016
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection is the self-governing body in India which is recognized to organize examinations for recruitment in the banking sector. A huge number of Candidates apply each year. IBPS conducts different recruitment exams such as IBPS PO, IBPS SO, IBPS Clerk, and IBPS RRB, etc. And the IBPS selects the most eligible and appropriate candidates for the different banking sectors. CWE is known as the Common Written Examination organized by the IBPS annually for the recruitment of Probationary Officer posts.
IBPS Probationary Officer CWE 6 Exam pattern
- The Questions will be objective or the Multiple questions
- The total marks of the Examination are 200
- The duration of the exam is 2 hours
- Negative marking is also there for each wrong answer.
- There will be no negative marking for the question which is left blank.
- All subjects except the English Language will be available bilingually, i.e. English and Hindi.
IBPS PO CWE VI Prelims Exam Pattern
- The prelims exam’s questions will be of Objective type.
- There will be total 100 questions for the exam
- The Duration of the Exam is 1 Hour
- The Online paper will be divided into three parts
- The first section carries 30 questions
- Two sections carry 35 questions
|r. No.||Name of the Tests||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1||English Language||30||30||Composite times of 1 hour|
|2||Numerical ability||35||35||Composite times of 1 hour|
|3||Reasoning ability||35||35||Composite times of 1 hour|
IBPS Probationary Officer Main Exam
- The main examination pattern consists of total 200 questions.
- The time duration of online test will be 2 hours.
- Each question will carry one mark
- For each wrong answer, 0.25 marks will be deducted
- The online paper will be divided into five sections each section carries a variable number of questions.
|Sr. No.||Test Name||Questions||Marks||Duration|
|2||General Awareness Paper||40||40|
|4 A||English Language||40||40|
|4 B||Hindi Language||40||40|