IB ACIO Result 2017 will be released by Intelligence Bureau on its official website. All the appeared candidates can download their result by using registration number and date of birth through the official website – www.mha.nic.in
IB ACIO Result 2017
Intelligence Bureau is going to release IB ACIO Result 2017 on its official website – www.mha.nic.in. The organisation had conducted the written test to fill Assistant Central Intelligence Officer posts. The result is expected to be released on 24th November 2017in the month of November 2017. The authority has organised the exam on 15th October 2017. The candidates who had appeared in the exam are now curiously waiting for their result to be released. To check the result, the candidates have to use their name and roll number through the official website.
IB ACIO Result 2017: More Information
- Board Name: Intelligence Bureau
- Name of the Exam: Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Exam 2017
- Date of the Exam: 15th October 2017
- Category: IB ACIO Result 2017
- Status: Available Soon
- Official site:www.mha.nic.in
IB ACIO Merit List 2017
All of the applicants are informed that their result will be available in November 2017.The authority is going to release the answer key on its official website, and the candidates can verify their answers with the answer key and find out the score. Many interested and eligible candidates have appeared for the exam. The candidates can download their result by visiting the official website.
IB ACIO Cut Off Marks 2017
Intelligence Bureau is going to announce IB ACIO Result 2017 on the official website – www.mha.nic.in. The authority has conducted the exam for Assistant Central Intelligence Officer posts. The authority will make the merit list of the qualified candidates after the cutoff list. The merit list contains names of the candidates who got the minimum cutoff marks in the exam.
How to Download IB ACIO Scorecard 2017
- Check the official website of the organisation that is www.mha.nic.in
- Now search for IB ACIO Result 2017
- Then mention your registration number and date of birth
- Press submit button
- Then the candidates can see their results on the screen
- Take hard copy of it for further use