HP High Court Recruitment 2016
The Himachal Pradesh High Court has released a notification for the recruitment of Clerk and Office Assistants on Regular and Contract basis. There are almost 103 vacancies to be filled. Interested and Eligible candidates do visit the Official Website to Apply for the post before the last date. The last date for the submission of the Application form is on 21st August 2016. For more Details, the candidates can visit the Official Website.
Before applying for the post, the candidates are requested to refer the Official Notification to get the Eligibility Requirements that are necessary for applying for the post. And the Eligible candidates can apply through Online before the final date.
Regular Vacancies: 65
- Clerk (Class-III): 48 Posts
- Clerks/ Proof Readers (Class-III): 17 Posts
Contractual Vacancies: 38
- Clerk (Class-III): 24 Posts
- Junior Office Assistant: 14 Posts
- Clerk: Graduation in any discipline with minimum typing speed of 30 WPM.
- Junior Office Assistant: DCA/ BCA/ B. Tech/ Diploma in the computer are the qualifications that should be possessed by the candidates who are willing to apply for this jobs
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 45 years
Name of the Organisation: Himachal Pradesh High Court
Name of the posts: Clerk and Office Assistants
Number of Vacancies: 103
Official Website: www.hphighcourt.nic.in
Mode of Application: Online
Last Date: 21st August 2016.
- Clerk: Rs.5910-/ to Rs.20200 + Rs.1900/- Grade Pay + Rs.400/- Sectt. Pay
- Junior Office Assistant Rs.5910/- to Rs.20200/- + Grade pay Rs.1950/-
- Screening Test
- Written Exam
- Typing Test
- Personal Interview
- Viva-Voce Test
Application Fee: Rs. 300/- for General category and for reserved ( ST/ SC/ OBC) Rs.150/-
Procedure to Apply for HP High Court Recruitment 2016
- visit the Official Website
- Click on the link for HP High Court Recruitment 2016
- Read all the notifications
- Click on the link for Online Application
- Fill up the form with all the personal and educational details in the prescribed format
- Upload a recent passport size photo and a scanned copy of your signature
- Attach copy of all your Certificates with the Form
- Make the Fee payment
- Submit the duly filled form before the last date
- Take a copy of the form and send the form to the Postal Address given below before the last date that is on 28th August 2016
Postal Address: To the Registrar General, HP High Court, Shimla – 171001, Himachal Pradesh.