GPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2016
The Gujarat Public Service Commission has released a notification for the recruitment of Medical Officer Posts. There are almost 1541 vacancies to be filled. Interested and Eligible candidates do visit the Official Website to apply for the post before the last date. The last date for the submission of the Application form is on 16th May 2016
- Maximum Age: 35 years.
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
- Candidates must pass Degree of Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery from any of the recognized University/ Institution with basic knowledge of computer application. or
- Applicants must possess any other qualifications specified in the first or second schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act. 1956 with basic knowledge of computer application.
Name of the Organization: Gujarat Public Service Commission.
Name of the Post: Medical Officer Posts.
No of Vacancies: 1541 Posts.
Official Website: www.gpsc.gujarat.gov.in or https://ojas.gujarat.gov.in/.
Job Location: Gujarat.
Mode of Application: Online.
Deadline: 16th May 2016
- Written Exam.
- Computer Proficiency Test.
Application Fee: Applicants who wish to apply for Gujarat PSC Recruitment 2016 have to pay the application fee of Rs 100/- + Rs 12/- through challan at the computer-based post office.
Pay Scale: Rs 9,300/- to 34,800/- with Grade Pay of Rs 5,400/- per month.
Procedure to Apply for GPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2016
- Visit the official Website of Gujarat Public Service Commission
- Click on the link for GPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2016
- Read the notification carefully before applying online.
- Interested candidates click on the link for Online Application
- Fill up the form in the prescribed format without any errors
- Upload a recent passport size photo and a scanned copy of your signature
- Make fee payment through the computer based post office.
- Submit the Form before the last date
- Take a copy of the form for further use