ESIC Mumbai Recruitment 2016
The Employee’s State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) has released a notification for the recruitment of Senior Residents, Jr. Resident and Specialist posts. There are almost 33 vacancies to be filled. Interested and Eligible candidates do visit the Official Website to apply for the post before the last date. The last date for the submission of the Application form is on 28th July 2016. For more Details, the candidates can visit the Official Website.
Before applying for the post, the Candidates need to refer the Official Notification to get the Eligibility Requirements that are necessary for applying for the post.
Educational Qualification: The Candidates should have possessed MBBS with PG Degree/ Post Graduate Diploma Relevant Disciplines from approved Board/Institute Registered with Medical council of India.
Age Limit: The Candidates age does not exceed 35 years. The candidates can refer the Notification to get the detailed Information about the Age Limit.
Name of the Organisation: Employee’s State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)
Name of The Posts: Senior Residents, Jr. Resident and Specialist
Number of Vacancies: 35
Official Website: www.esic.nic.in
Mode of Application: Offline
Last Date: 28th July 2016
Interview Date: 25th July 2016 By 09.30 AM onwards at address
Selection process: The candidates will be selected based on the Performance in the Walk – In Interview.
Application Fee: The Candidates can refer the Notification to get the fee Details
Procedure to Apply for ESIC Mumbai Recruitment 2016
- Visit the Official Website
- Click on the Link for ESIC Mumbai Recruitment 2016
- Then read all the notifications given in the Website before applying for the Post
- Interested and Eligible Candidates download the Application Form
- Fill up the form in the prescribed format without making any mistakes
- Paste a recent passport size photo in the Given Space
- pay the Application fee
- Then Carry the duly filled application form along with all the necessary documents to the Interview Venue.