EPFO Assistant Syllabus 2019 – Employees’ Provident Fund Organization is releasing the syllabus of the Employees’ Provident Fund Organization Assistant exam at www.epfindia.gov.in. As per the notice issued the authority will conduct the prelims exam on 30th & 31st July 2019. The successfully enrolled candidates can receive it and prepare well for the exam.
EPFO Assistant Official Exam Pattern 2019
Employees’ Provident Fund Organization is recently notified about recruiting candidates for the Assistant posts. The authority has a total of 280 vacancies are reported as available. A large number of candidates have placed the online application during the online session. The syllabus is essential as the standard of the exam will be comparatively high, so the program is essential, and it can be meet at – www.epfindia.gov.in.
www.epfindia.gov.in, EPFO Assistant Pre Exam Scheme 2019
Employees’ Provident Fund Organization is going to conduct a selection exam for the post of Assistant. The candidates who are interested in being a part of the exam enrolled successfully for the exam. To qualify for the exam candidates can download the syllabus available on the official website. The syllabus will discuss all the important topics in the exam.
The candidates who require to get more details about EPFO Assistant Pre Exam Scheme 2019 can visit this site as we will refresh more information here
EPFO Assistant Pre & Main Exam Structure 2019
- Blood Relation (Weightage – 2Q)
- Syllogism (Weightage – 5Q)
- Puzzles & Seating Arrangements
- Direction Sense
- Order & Ranking
- Inequalities (Weightage – 2Q)
- Alpha-Numeric Symbol Series
- Coding And Decoding
- Average, Simple Interest, Compound Interest, Mensuration, Percentage, Ratio & Proportion, Algebra, Profit & Loss, Time Speed & Distance, Time And Work, Permutation & Combination, Mixture Problems, Probability
- Data Interpretation (Weightage – 5Q): Bar Graph, Line Chart, Tabular Etc.
- Number Series: Completing The Series, Finding The Missing Term Etc.
- Simplification And Approximation (Weightage – 10Q): BODMAS Rule, Approximate Rule, Fractions, Decimals, Surds & Indices
- Para Jumbles (Weightage – 5Q)/ Cloze Test (Weightage – 5Q)
- Reading Comprehension (Weightage – 10Q)
- Phrase Replacement/ Sentence Correction
- Fill In The Blanks
- Error Spotting
General / Economy / Financial Awareness
- History – India and World
- Economics and Finance – Bank Rates, KYC, Bank Abbreviations.
- Financial Institutions of India
- Social Science
- Indian polity and Governance
- Science and Technology
- Awards and Honours
- Indian Constitution
- Culture and Heritage
- Inventions and Discoveries
- Books and Authors
- Sports and Games
- Current National and International Events – Geography Countries, Capitals and Currencies
- Everyday Science and General Science
- Indian Budget
- Important Days
- Policies and Laws Related to Banking
- Economic Policies and Schemes of Government.
- History of Banks
- Scientific and General Abbreviations
- International Issues
- Reserve bank of India and its Roles
- Banking and Economic Appointments
Check Also: Kota University Date Sheet 2019
Click here to get more information and latest updates of MHA IB Grade-II/Executive Written Exam Syllabus 2018