The Eastern Railway has renewed the website with the Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017, issued on the website is aiming to fill for Group C and Group D Posts. Candidates can get further details of the Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017 on the official website at www.er.indian railways.gov.in.
Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017
The Eastern Railway has published with the Job openings for Group C and Group D Posts through the Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017 that was issued on 5th August 2017 on the website. The application mode for the posts is through the online on the site at www.er.indian railways.gov.in. For more information candidates can refer to the Official Website.
Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017: Job Specifications
Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017 was issued on the internet site of the Eastern Railway on 5th August 2017. The Eastern Railway is aiming to fill 10 Vacancies for Group C and Group D Posts. Applicants should note the last date of submission of the application form which is until04 September 2017 and can be applied through online at www.er.indian railways.gov.in.
Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017: Selection Means
The applicants aiming for a job at Eastern Railway are selected through the Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017. The Eastern Railway is issued to recruit for the Group C and Group D Posts. For the selection procedure, candidates are selected through a Written Examination, and Interview processes and placed in Kolkata.
Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017: Detailed Knowledge
- Name of the Institution: Eastern Railway
- Name of the Positions: Group C and Group D Posts
- Number of Jobs: 10 Vacancies
- Application Mode: Online
- Issue Date of Application: 5th August 2017
- Last Date of Application: 04th September 2017
- Job Place: Kolkata
- Job Classification: Government Jobs
- Official Site: www.er.indian railways.gov.in
Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017: Eligibility Guidelines
- Aspirants applying for the Group C and Group D posts should have passed 8th std from any recognised university.
- The Age limit for the Group C and Group D Posts should not be more than 28 years and 31 years respectively as per the official website.