Eastern Railway ASM Recruitment 2016
The Railway Recruitment Cell has released a notification for the recruitment of Assistant Station Master/Goods Guard. There are almost 255 vacancies to be filled. Interested nad Eligible candidates do visit the Official Website to Apply for the post before the last date. The last date for the submission of the application form is on 23rd September 2016. For More Details, the candidates can visit the Official Website.
|S.No.||Post Name||No. of Posts|
|1.||Assistant Station Master||135|
Category Wise Vacancies:
|S. No.||Category||No. of Assistant Station Master Posts||No. of Goods Guard Posts|
|1.||Un Reserved Category||68||61|
Educational Qualification: The candidates must possess Degree from recognised University or its equivalent. The candidate should be a regular employee of Eastern Railway.
|Age Group||Upper Date of Birth||Lower Date of Birth|
|18 to 42 years||18 to 45 years||18 to 47 years|
Name of the Organization: Railway Recruitment Cell, Eastern Railway.
Number of Vacancies: 255 Posts.
Name of the Post: Assistant Station Master and Goods Guard.
Official Website: www.rrcer.com
Application Mode: Online.
Deadline: 23rd September 2016
Job Location: India.
- Written test.
- Aptitude test.
- Document Verification.
Pay Scale: The candidates who are being selected will get a monthly salary of Rs.5200/ – 20,200/- + Grade Pay 2000/-.
Procedure to Apply for Eastern Railway ASM Recruitment 2016
- visit the Official Website
- Click on the link for Eastern Railway ASM Recruitment 2016
- Then read all the notifications given in the Website before applying for the post
- Interested and Eligible candidates click on the link for Online Application
- Fill up the form with all the personal and educational details in the prescribed format without any mistakes
- Upload a recent passport size photo and a scanned copy of your signature
- Attach copy of all your Certificates with the Form
- Make the Fee payment through Online or Offline Mode
- Cross check the form before submitting it
- Submit the duly filled form before the last date
- Take a copy of the form for further use