East Central Railway Recruitment 2016
The East Central Railway has released a notification for the recruitment of Scouts & Guides C & D in its various department. There are 12 vacancies to be filled. Interested and Eligible candidates do visit the Official Website to Apply for the post before the last date. The last date for the submission of the Application form is on 29th August 2016. All the applicants can apply through online mode on its official website. For More Details, the candidates can visit the Official Website www.ecr.indianrailways.gov.in.
Before applying for the post, the candidates are requested to refer the Official Notification to get the Eligibility Requirements that are necessary for applying for the post. And the Eligible candidates can apply through Online before the final date.
- Scouts & Guides C Posts
- Scouts & Guides D Posts
- Scouts & Guides C Posts: class 12th from recognized board.
- Scouts & Guides D Posts: class 10th from recognised board with ITI in relevant trade.
- Scouts & Guides C Posts: between 18 to 29 years.
- Scouts & Guides D Posts: between 18 to 30 years.
Name of the Organization: East Central Railway
Name of the Posts: Scouts & Guides C & D
Number of Vacancies: 12 Posts
Official website: www.ecr.indianrailways.gov.in
Mode of Application: Online
Deadline: 29th August 2016
Selection Process: The candidates will be selected based on the performance in the written examination and personal interview.
Application Fee: General /OBC Category have to pay Rs. 500 and reserved category candidates need to pay Rs. 250/- as application fee.
Procedure to Apply for East Central Railway Recruitment 2016
- Visit the Official Website
- Click on the link for East Central Railway Recruitment 2016
- Then read all the notifications given in the Website before applying for the post
- Interested and Eligible candidates click on the link for Online Application
- Fill up the form with all the personal and educational details in the prescribed format without any mistakes
- Upload a recent passport size photo and a scanned copy of your signature
- Attach copy of all your Certificates with the Form
- Make the Fee payment through Online or Offline Mode
- Submit the duly filled form before the last date
- Take a copy of the form for further use